This update focuses on fixing various issues in the game.
- Plaza: More optimizations (mainly the Game World ports)
- Minigolf: You can now putt on moving platform floors (such as Hole 11 on Island)
- Minigolf - Forest: Hole 7 moving floor platforms can now be putted on while you’re still on it
- Minigolf - Island: Hole 11 moving floor platforms can now be putted on while you’re still on it
- Minigolf - Forest update: Various visual improvements, and hole 7 is now slower
- Minigolf - Island update: Various visual updates
- Inventory: Hot bar now automatically closes the inventory list when no longer hovered over
- You can now freely move your camera around while in instruments (such as Piano and Drumset)
- Menu: Moved inventory menu access below player profile
- Menu: Added a new tutorials section
- Menu: Removed “Play” button as it is irrelevant now
- Menu: Removed the blue background of the community section
- Menu: Improved chat box look
- Menu: Added description titles to Condo sub sections
- Menu: Completely redid the Game World section to be more user friendly (and less clicks)
- Added Item Playground mode
- Made fish rotate more naturally so that they actually look in the direction they swim in
- Made fish movement ever so slightly erratic
- Refactored workshop player model loading to prevent crashes
- Fixed fish moving up and down in the Condo pool
- Little Crusaders: Fixed a camping spot in Knightsend
- Virus: Fixed a camping spot in Desertion
- Fixed minigame weapon traces being blockable by players (now the weapon traces go right through players)
- Fixed fish getting stuck moving at the bottom or top of aquariums
- Fixed fish sticking their noses out of aquariums
- Minigolf: Fixed network desync issues with tubes (no longer do clients sit in the tubes for 5 seconds)
- Fixed halloween ambience music not adhering to Plaza Music Volume setting
- Resort: Fixed aquarium not being backlit
- Fixed Trick or Treat candy spawning underground sometimes
- Fixed key prompt on Electronic Keyboard
- Fixed condo maps you own sometimes not being able to be selected in the condo menu
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We’re also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what’s being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There’s bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We’re active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games