This update focuses on fixing various issues in the game, mainly issues that came up from the recent Workshop Condo update.
- Condo Workshops: Visually combined tags by category for easier viewing in the condo workshop browser (ex. Interactivity: Game, Interactivity: Puzzle would appear as Interactivity: Game, Puzzle)
- Condo Workshops: Turned Item Usage tags into icons for easier viewing
- Condo Workshop Browser: Added quick install buttons and download progress per item button
- Condo Workshop Browser: Fixed tags overflowing in the UI
- Condo Workshop Browser: Fixed tag filtering not initiating a search
- Condo Workshop Browser: Fixed tooltip on condos not removing after you click on a condo for more info
- Condo Workshops: Fixed intro description text going past the background container
- Condo Workshops: Fixed being able to rehost a condo workshop as a different condo map through the pause menu
- Condo: Fixed locked items highlighting
- Condo Workshop: Fixed a bug with special characters and saving a condo for upload
- Condo Workshop Browser: Fixed clicking on other condos while downloading a condo causing the download bar/install UI buttons staying inactive
- Condo: Fixed tool weapons being usable even if you aren’t the condo owner
- Condo - House: Improved collisions and resolved some bad collisions
- Condo: Fixed spinning light items not always spinning
- Condo: Fixed weather settings not applying in certain condos (default condo, house, highrise, suite)
- Condo: Fixed skylight issues
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We’re also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what’s being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There’s bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We’re active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games