GMod Tower Open Source

Sometimes this community feels like an echo chamber…

4 Likes

hold on the knockout thread isnt my community, only like 4 of the people i’ve seen in that thread are in my discord of 100+ people

hey look someone from the GMT classic community, wow your words carry alot of weight here :slight_smile: you got me good haha you’re definitely not as toxic as the rest of them

5 Likes

im not supporting either of you but you just proved his point

4 Likes

I’m just here for when you guys attempt to run a GMT server and fall flat because of how much it took to run.

10 Likes

wow i wonder why you definitely have a charming personality to begin with i’m sure that couldn’t of POSSIBLY been the reason

1 Like

My opinion on this, is it could be fine, the code will eventually break. And besides, it is a real pain in the ass to set up a successful GMT server. So there probably won’t be many servers after the first couple of weeks of the codes release.

2 Likes

i literally just sat in the tower-unite chat talking with other users because public was getting extremely heated, i only acted passive-aggressive cause i genuinely though that the server was deleted

2 Likes

wasn’t trying to be an asshole, just was mad cause I didn’t know what was going on

2 Likes

Personally, I don’t know what to think about the source code going public, kinda leaning towards it not being a good idea, but whatever.

All I can say with a decent amount of certainty is that this thread is heading on the fast track to being locked forever.

8 Likes

well to be fair that was my first impression of you and considering the topic and people surrounding this I associated you with just bein a gmt classic dick, ty for explaining it though no hard feelings

4 Likes

its fine my guy, understandable with everything thats been going on lol

2 Likes

Define “gmt classic dick”. Genuine request.

like a big erect COCK

what else would i mean by that
perhaps people like this?

Look at it this way, people begged and begged for this to happen, and now that it’s actually happening, they get to see the manpower that it took to run all of those servers and fix it for each GMOD update for when something inevitably breaks. All of those “revivals” were done out of spite, especially if it was involving some choice names. So hey, you got what you wanted, but good luck with the rest because they aren’t going to support it past releasing the code with a license you’re not allowed to make money off of.

6 Likes

Honestly it probably should’ve been locked from the start. This thread is a mess.

14 Likes

To me, that just seems like opinions.

Sorry for not liking tu as much as gmt jesus

opinions from two faced people that act like TU is great here then go and talk shit in those servers, I don’t have their entire server archived quite obviously but considering anyone who knows what happened and has been directly involved with these situations they can tell who’s lying and whos trying to save face

5 Likes

Strong arguments here. I must say.
Haven’t seen any of that proof of that stuff you seem to have convinced yourself I said…