General Nitpicking Thread

Should add a single pineapple piece to the pizza slice. that should make everyone happy :>

pienabple bad lol​:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::face_vomiting::nauseated_face::joy::joy:

4 Likes

14 Likes

I don’t wanna imagine what the wire physics would do if it plugged into there. Wire would probably just clip through the whole TV.

Tower-Win64-Shipping_CobaPai9qB

To add on, the plug into the cellphone is the wrong way (not that it matters because you can’t see the screen when you enter the console anyways).

2 Likes

The Retro Gaming Computer model is a temporary model right now. We’re going to replace it with a different model in the future.

3 Likes

Wood Door has no doorknob on the other side?

4 Likes

You can’t adjust lighting at all for any of the fireplace items which is kind of sucks. It’d be nice if they had all the settings most light-emitting items do (or even just the ability to turn on/off, at least).

Also the Fireplace and Elegant Fireplace should be at Sweet Suite rather than Celebrations imo, they’re not related to the holidays at all except that you can put stockings on them I guess (also the Huge Fireplace is already in Sweet Suite despite also having a winter tag and being more holiday-themed).

Also also this arguably would fit better as a bug report, but while I’m complaining about fireplaces, you can see light shine through the bricks on both Celebrations fireplaces (edit: this also happens on the Cabin Stone Brick Wall material):

5 Likes

The way PartyCon’s name is capitalized is very inconsistent in the names and descriptions for the 3 Partycon consoles currently available.

Spelled as PartyCon:

• Duper Partycon’s description
  • PartyCon 3D’s name

Spelled as Partycon:

• Duper Partycon’s name
  • Super Partycon’s name

Also there’s missing punctuation in a couple newer items’ descriptions:

• Counter Module
  • Ice Outcropping

Also also Khromidro’s description says “A low poly look world”, look should probably be removed (or changed to looking, at least).

3 Likes

oh gawd please tell me they did not intentionally change the hat to become that

The microwave doesn’t display the time like most real microwaves do, it only has space for 3 numbers, and the display isn’t seven-segment like most microwaves either.

1 Like

The waterfall in the condo hub makes no noise, adding something would really add to the to ambiance.

5 Likes

The button on the ticket eater in the arcade looks kind of weird? Seems like there’s two buttons clipping together or something.

2 Likes

whats going on with the toasters right dial???

2 Likes

Hopefully the knobs have a seperate texture/model and just need to be moved slightly to the right, but I figure it’s a bit more intensive if it wasn’t fixed before it was added.

The Security Keypad being directly exposed to sunlight:

2 Likes

The “Lamp” item does not have a light bulb, but does have a bulb socket.
(How does this lamp work without a bulb?)

5 Likes

The “God of Summer” summer character visit NPC seems to have an “on leave” message that’s just blank.

1 Like

Why was the ability to place size transformation potions removed? In the past if you had secrets that you needed to use a tiny potion to enter guests could interact with a placed version if they didn’t buy their own yet.

I even bought a second tiny potion so I could transform at will in my own condo. Going to the plaza lighthouse and returning only takes a few minutes, but still.