General Nitpicking Thread

During Halloween 2022, I noticed the water not being bloody anymore.

The sand is so bloody, but not the water.

2 Likes

The Corrosion map from Virus has the wrong map name.

1 Like

Thatā€™s actually the server name. If the host didnā€™t enter their own server name it defaults to the first map played, which is Hospital in this case.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not blood itā€™s kool-aid

I guess the Little Crusaders knight is spending too much time with Michael Jacksonā€¦ where did I see a video on YouTube before?

The 9MM, Pirate Gun and Magnum have no thirdperson recoil animations. The player remains completely stiff while shooting, and it looks really odd.
The Confetti guns lack this as well, given that they too have firstperson recoil animations. The Laser Gun also has no thirdperson recoil but that sort of makes sense (if you disregard the firstperson animation)
oh and also bert gun too canā€™t forget about bert gun

I also wish the Magnum and Pirate Gun spin was visible to others, because gun tricks are pretty good.

Finally while iā€™m nitpicking about pistols, the 9MM canā€™t be/doesnā€™t need to be reloaded in plaza, unlike other virus weapons.
I assume this is due to it not needing a reload in Zombie Massacre, but itā€™s a virus unlock and I enjoy the reload.

5 Likes

The main menu not loading the event version is still an issue, after two weeks of halloween event release.
I really hope that this at least is not going to be the case with Christmas event.

1 Like

There hasnā€™t been a hot fix yet for it, weā€™ve been busy with the ride right now. Itā€™ll be fixed in the ride update.

1 Like

Parting curtains leaves a peek no matter if scaled tiny, small big or very large. It should join completely.

6 Likes

Stray black pixels on the Plaza Acquaintance Badge when looking at the scoreboard.
But it looks fine on the Collection book.

3 Likes

The Ball Race: Diamond Trophy is the only diamond trophy with blue sparkles.

3 Likes

You canā€™t ring the wall mounted bell by shooting it : (

14 Likes

Glad I found this thread. This mistake has been there for several versions but I would have felt silly posting a bug report just for thisā€¦

The Games category in the Inventory is not capitalized.

games

2 Likes

Welp, thankfully I spared you from that :skull:

1 Like

In Oasis upstairs lounge, there is a hula doll that you can shake.

It does not shake. A tragedy.

7 Likes

How does the word ā€œautisticā€ became an offensive term? I have ASD, but why?

Iā€™m a bit disappointed the Scarecrow mask doesnā€™t work well with the Scarecrow hat,

Hows that Accessory position Customizer feature coming?

5 Likes

If I had to guess, the word ā€œautisticā€ and anything having to do with autism is (unfortunately) censored because asshole Gamersā„¢ love to use it as an insult or in a generally derogatory sense.

Sucks.

1 Like

tiniest little typo on the Kingpin chieve

Me too.

Someone at the plaza server (which Iā€™m not going to mention him) just randomly snaps photos of me like a goober.

Itā€™s lame, uncool, and stupid. People should be aware of that.