General Nitpicking Thread

i_view64_zR7ap5jtZa

While bowling, it can be hard to tell which direction you’re spinning the ball if you’re applying very low spin. It’d be nice to have a center indicator to tell which side the bar’s actually on.

7 Likes

When finding treasure during the Treasure From Sea event, the treasure reward’s given after the treasure chest shake animation plays, not when you initially press E on it. This means that if you’re hunting for treasure with a few seconds left on the event, you can find a treasure but not actually get the reward for finding it.

5 Likes

Toy Robot Wings are in both “Jetpack” and “Other” categories.

wade talks about how “landen” hosts the best parties, but landenis actually “landin”

also, as a sidenote why are there two wades?? in the nightclub and project 12!

3 Likes

behind virgil t. chad’s wonderful blue tanning goggles, is a second, smaller, eviler pair of tanning goggles
Screenshot_12

5 Likes

I think the whole two Wades thing is mentioned in one of the dialog lines? Something about being able to run up and down the tower really fast, although the last time I actually saw that line was before the nightclub even opened.

4 Likes

yeah I absolutely remember that line too, I’ve talked to him a few dozen times just now and haven’t gotten it, though, so I guess it was removed at some point?

1 Like

When you use the “by version added” inventory sort method, it lists the versions based on the leading number of the version number, rather than chronologically. So, if you want to find items added in recent updates, you have to scroll all the way past 0.9.0.0 - 0.2.0.0 to reach the 0.1x.0.0 versions.

9 Likes

Was about to make a thread asking about this but this seems like a better place to jot it down.

We all know about Catsacks. They’re the enigmatic predominant entity in Tower Unite, TU’s figurehead, the Mario of Tower Unite.

But what are these? Inconsistency in catsack oriented items bothers me greatly. And on an anniversary item no less…

I know we also have Kalleria but if its Kalleria then make it Kalleria and not a catsack. If its a catsack, it should be a catsack.

2 Likes

I find them more of a highly animated and exagerated version of the catsacks, they’re not catsacks themselves but rather decorations that are catsack’like. Equivalent to how you won’t always find 1 : 1 art or merch of game characters. They just imitate their likeness.

I also find the variations of their design cute.

4 Likes

The Tower Glove UI draws above the inventory UI (instead of under it), making it difficult to see what items are on that side of the screen.

3 Likes

Sink faucet water appears to have the viscosity of paint

6 Likes

Drink up, buddy.

3 Likes

That’s some bright water

1 Like

that happens when you deionize water
source: trust me bro

The change from X/Y/Z to Width/Height/Depth makes sense for the standard canvas item, but not so much for any of the other canvas objects, since those aren’t typically positioned on a wall. For all the other items, unintuitively, “height” adjusts the width, while “depth” adjusts the height.

8 Likes

The speedboat (and RC) don’t have a motor.

1 Like

the black cat pet is actually a hidden dog in disguise
Screenshot_15

5 Likes

Sunlight Roller’s sign clips it’s bonus display

1 Like

Canvas Cones, Cyls, and Tubes, don’t align properly

Edit: It seems the three shapes have different polygon amounts.
Canvas Cyl: 32 polygons around
Canvas Tube: 26 polygons around
Canvas Cone: 24 polygons around

8 Likes