General Nitpicking Thread

this is unacceptable :triumph:

2 Likes
  • The collision is still stairs despite visually being a slope.
  • The RC Vehicle turns oddly when climbing stairs and small sharp inclines
4 Likes

When buying something from the arcade store, the unit transaction animation (unit coins moving from player to merchant) still plays, despite no units changing hands in the transaction.

4 Likes

2 Likes

condo lobby elevator floor 5

2 Likes

Tower-Win64-Shipping_oWaTE5W4iD
Tower-Win64-Shipping_qvq90pu5wF

The trick-or-treat event text says “candy have been placed around the plaza”, but it should read “candy has been placed around the plaza”.

The end-of-event text is fine, though.

3 Likes

Not sure if this has already been posted here yet, but the description for Bug Bytes says not to hit the green features, even though they’ve been changed to blue for a while now.

4 Likes

This is gonna snap someones leg

6 Likes

Tower-Win64-Shipping_1Lxy93tBeE

Not sure how viable this is (given avatars are probably loaded in real-time), but would it be possible to implement some sort of filtering for scaled-down avatars? They look a bit crusty.

4 Likes

Number 3 from the number item is much thiner than all the others.
Here shown as upside down, to see better.

1 Like

You can color the rose vase, but not the single rose flower.

6 Likes

That’s because a Rose by any other color is a goddamn heresy.

do NOT look up “rose colors irl” and look at the image results. you will go to hell

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but the in-game ball selection menu for Ball Race has an incorrect texture for the scroll bar when not hovered over.

Tower-Win64-Shipping_iFdqqK7gz2

The Antique Wall Light’s description popup states it was added in 0.5.0.0, when it was actually added much later.

This implies the item was added in the 2021 Halloween update, but it’s not mentioned in the patch notes so I can’t verify;

2 Likes

Minor typo on the Top Hat item. It should say “gentleman” instead of “gentlemen”

6 Likes

These screens don’t really work like that.

6 Likes

Generous Scarifice’s name has a typo (should be Sacrifice)

2 Likes

If I recall correctly, this was intentional? If it’s a reference, I don’t get it, and I may just be remembering wrong too lol

1 Like

Amphitheatre’s name is misspelled every time it is mentioned in the collection book

5 Likes