Game Crashing & Monitors Shutting down

What driver version are you currently using for the RX 590? The current AMD drivers (Adrenaline 2020) were really buggy when they initially came out, so if you’re using a month old driver or so- there’s a possibility that your problem is driver related, because I had several black screen issues with them on my 580 when they came out.

AMD RYZEN Master program says ‘version 2.1.1.1472’, updated that after the first crash ('bout 2 days ago from when i made this thread) and Radeon Refuses to open, saying “Radeon Settings And Driver Versions do not match. please try again after updating to the latest version(s).”, Cant find where to update it, since the website just leads to AMD RYZEN and stuff

https://www.amd.com/en/support should take you to a page where you select your GPU and I think it should give you an install to the drivers. Where it says “Search for your product” you can put RX 590 and it should give you a download to the recommended driver, which should be 20.2.2.

2 Likes

That seems to have done the trick; TU booted up much faster than before, and doesn’t crash when entering Ball race nor crashes exiting out of minigolf, thanks!

…altho i kinda feel dumb that all this Hassle/trouble was all cause i didn’t update the drivers, sorry 'bout that, anyways, thanks for the help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.