Game crash even at new pc

Game crashes even at new pc. I even unsubscribed from all steam mods.
I even bought new PC and tried this game on other pc (friend machine) but the game constantly crashing.
It not even letting me get into game. Maximum is main menu and only.

I will bump this topic untill i got support, because i’ve already tried to get it here.
If you will need crashlogs - say me where to find it.
PC specs as i seeing that - is NOT a cause of crashes cause I’VE CHANGED PC even from AMD to INTEL.
So, please, HELP ME play favourite Game!

FOR DEVS: steam ID is 76561197990810292

when you got your new PC did you use your old hard drive? Have you completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game?

I know you need just to answer something, even something such foolish.
But please, keep in mind that saying such thing is like an insult.
I will turn my sarcasm and say: no, i use even the same keyboard and even never tried to reinstall the game.
Oh. maybe i should try to turn-off/on computer? Hmmmmmmmm

Asking if you’re using a pre-existing install is a valid question because there are several files stored outside of the main Steam install directory that can cause crashes if corrupted. Knowing if you‘re on a fresh install or not can help rule that out as a lot of the times crashes like these won’t be fixed by just a regular reinstall.

1 Like

Dude, asking for help and then acting like a sarcastic asshole when someone tries to help you, is not exactly gonna make people wanna help you. You told us next to nothing in your OP. We don’t know your specs or even what you’ve already tried to solve the issue. Asking if you’re using the same drive is a completely valid question, since as Melon pointed out, it could simply be an issue with your OS installation or even the drive itself (corrupt files, bad sectors on drive, etc). Issues can and do sometimes just suddenly pop up out of nowhere sometimes. Now, if you wanna calm down, act like a civilized human being, and gave us some more information, we can very likely help you.

1 Like

The standard route for troubleshooting help is as follows:
Have you turned it on and off (answered)
Have you unplugged the system and plugged it back in (answered)
Have you reinstalled and verified the integrity of the program/game (was unanswered)
Havw you tried on a different system if available
Etc.

I wanted to get the question answered as its not absurd to reuse an old drive for a new system that Steam literally has things in place to discover already installed game

I understand this might be frustrating for you but the absolute last thing you want to do is spit in the eye of the guy trying to pull you up from the cliffside

1 Like