[Game Crash] Black Screen on Startup, No Error Comes Up? Help!

I recently bought the game and no matter what I do, the game stays on a black screen for around 10 seconds after I press Start (regardless of DirectX 10 or 11) and then immediately crashes with no error message afterwards.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, verifying the integrity of the files, updating my computer and my drivers, turning off the overlay, and switching to ‘Low Bandwidth Mode’, but the result remains the same.

The only thing I haven’t tried was renaming AssetRegistry.bin and deleting ClientPlayerData2 but that’s because none of those files can be found when I go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tower Unite\Tower

Specs (Laptop):
-Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7 CPU @1.30GHz - 1.50 GHz
-RAM: 16 GB
-Graphics Card: GeForce MX250

Any help would be appreciated! I got this game so I could mess around with my friends during this crazy time.

1 Like

Would you mind to post the complete info from the program hwinfo?

Is this what you were referring to? I’m still kinda new to this whole thing

So my game keeps crashing and im having the same problem, i dont know much about specs but it should work fine but it loads up, starts spinning for one second, then crashes right away. Can please somebody help me with this? My discord is ThatJuanMan 6175 and email is Jironeagle@outlook.com please somebody help me fix this

Tower Unite does not theoretically support Intel IGPUs.