First Batch of Merch Designs Available

Please don’t troll the forums. This is an obvious strawman argument.

You quoted “reasons”, multiple, then only tried to rehash reason, one, like your replacement words were better than scrolling up and reading the quoted post itself. (You got five likes so far so I guess people need that pointed out.)

To answer your question anyway: No, because that’s not “scribbling out my information”, it’s making it a hard CAPTCHA.

Just use one big single blob of color in the future and stay safe online.

not the place to have this convo, take it to PMs please.

1 Like

No, because I hate seeing people in public be careless with personal information. And since you just liked his post, I guess you enjoy the convo right here.

nah i just agree with him more i guess, this is a thread about merch designs releasing not about hiding one’s privacy.

3 Likes

You can barely even see any of the text. I can only make out one, maybe two letters which I really doubt is enough to leak information.

2 Likes

This is not a conversation for this thread.

9 Likes

Please don’t troll the forums. This is an obvious fallacy fallacy.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-fallacy-fallacy

Anyway I love the designs! I might try buying one next time I get a paycheck with my job which I have in real life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The shipping fee is very expensive. :crazy_face:

Wow. Reading that really broke my brain. Lol

1 Like

Yeah, international shipping can be hefty.

1 Like

Well I didn’t realise until after I purchased the cat sack throw pillow and someone told me that it was just the cover :joy:, luckily I managed to get the right size throw pillow off or Amazon.

2 Likes

Hey guys. Word of warning, the fabric colors are WAY darker than the preview on the website. My hoodie arrived, and I ordered it in the dark slate blue color seen below:

jz8oVe2

But in most lighting conditions, the facial features are barely visible.

RSIDd62

Highly recommend buying in a lighter color, the previews on RedBubble are not accurate as to what your product will look like. This is not PixelTail’s fault. This is on RedBubble. They should really have more accurate colors in their previews.

14 Likes

I’d definitely reach out to Red Bubble and request a return. I’ll see if we can make some adjustments to the artwork or make an alternative version for darker colors to avoid this.

9 Likes

Yep, currently in the process of requesting a return. Sorry about all this. :anguished:
It’s just one of those things that nobody could have known ahead of time.

2 Likes

I ordered the cat sack throw pillow thinking it was the actual pillow but turns out it was just the cover for it :joy:.

If you haven’t received it yet, you can ask RedBubble to return it and they’ll take care of it. I know a few people who’ve done this already and it was no big deal.

1 Like

Nah it’s fine, I managed to order the same size pillow off Amazon which arrived today, the case should arrive sometime in the next 5 days.

2 Likes

The Charcoal Heather style suffers from the same contrast issue, unfortunately. I’ll be returning this.

It looks worse irl, even in broad daylight.

6 Likes

Got my charcoal Heather logo shirt today. I prefer it over the others simply for the higher percentage of polyester. Looks great and feels great!

11 Likes

Dunno if it’s appropriate to put it here but I’ll do it anyway. I suggest a clothing option for default player models that add the IRL merch designs, maybe not all, even just the catsack and logo ones.

4 Likes