First Batch of Merch Designs Available

You are a legend

Just ordered the catsack pillow, cant wait for it to arrive!

5 Likes

Shipping address is full of blood, are you okay? :smile:

1 Like

Haha, didn’t want any unexpected visits to my house :joy::blush:.

You are aware that you only ordered the cover, right? You wouldn’t be the first one to make that mistake :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Omggggggggggg

Just to let everyone know, If look up “Throw Pillow 18x18” (or whatever dimensions you bought your cover for), there are plenty of cheap options on Amazon.

edit: Just realized the devs probably get a bigger cut of the order WITH pillow, so buy that instead because its pretty much the same cost. I didn’t realize it was an option when I ordered.

2 Likes

I don’t understand this kind of censorship.

Why exactly do people take the time to draw over text which then leaves some of the pixels instead of just using box select and deleting or filling that part which takes a fraction of the time and is more effective?

I used Lightshot.

Just scribbling over the personal information is a lot quicker than having to open up another application and putting rectangles over it.

(also why are you complaining about how people censor personal information)

7 Likes

I’m just getting a blank page with this link. The rest of their website works fine for me, but this link is just empty and the console has script errors.

This link works for me: https://www.redbubble.com/people/pixeltailgames/shop?artistUserName=pixeltailgames

1 Like

Thanks, that one does work. Not sure what’s wrong with the one in the op for me.

I’ve been having trouble with it on and off on my end too. It seems to work sometimes in Firefox and then stop working, and then it works fine in Chrome then stops working. I’d imagine it’s probably something on their end.

It’s usually just scribbling over part of the personal information. If the part is too little, that can be enough to figure the whole text out, which is why I’d call it a bad habit in general. Like just putting bars over the eyes of people.

I haven’t looked into lightshot but if mspaint can do it, I’d hope a specialized screenshot editor can, too. I mean it doesn’t have to be box select if you can turn up the brush size and just put one stroke over the whole line.

Technically I was just asking why people do this in general as it’s hard for me to understand. I’d complain if it were my info being censored like that for the reasons listed above.

So you would complain because it takes whoever is scribbling out your information longer than them creating a rectangle?

7 Likes

You guys are so awesome, I would love to buy those products! First I need to decide on something, I know what my size is.

Get the cat sack throw pillow cover!!

Or the whole pillow!!

Or half of the pillow!!