Emoty Animations for Couples

I saw on Trello that Animated Emoties for avatars are under developement. We can’t really wait to see that! :slight_smile: My suggestion it, please try to work on couple animations also. In some other massive multiplayer online virtual world games there is ability to hold hands, some kind of couple dance animations, hug and greet animation.

It can be working same way how it works in other games. Right clicking to a person and options be like:

• Hug/Greet Invite
  • Hug and Stay Invite
  • Dance Invite
  • Hold hands

innocent enough

3 Likes

Please No.

you know? like people do in real life?
at least he didn’t talk about furries or lgtbq

4 Likes

Well in game world has very beautiful locations with beautiful views :slight_smile: such as condo’s view and the beach in the city. Very good daytime and nighttime views. So people should enjoy the romance :slight_smile: I would like to be able to hug and enjoy sunset with my girlfriend in game… _Kpazz_Smokey_Mcpot they are trying to develope virtual world… Not a Counter-Strike you know?

How about just a high five. Like TF2 taunts.

3 Likes

The emotes they had in Gmod Tower were good enough for me and I’d be happy with just them returning. Who said anything about Counter-Strike, i don’t even own it? Adding things like hugging and hand holding would just bring this game one step closer to “Second Life” and I’d rather not play a game like that.

I’m fine with partner emotes, but I do think they should be less “We are a couple” and more “BRO! HIGH FIVE BRO!” High fives, rock paper scissors, even just a simple handshake would be fine. Hugging might be okay, but anything more intimate than that shouldn’t be added. This is a game where milk cartons with melon pets run around in orbs trying to collect watermelons, we don’t need to try to create romance here.

4 Likes

I don’t like these ideas, but I’ll support hand holding, but only if I can kill myself and they continue to drag my corpse.

3 Likes

EW! HAND HOLDING!!!

oh well, it seems many people don’t have girlfriends here and rather want no signs of romance in videogames instead of jealously looking at couples

i have no say in this.

1 Like

This sounds nice, wouldn’t mind if they were added at some point.

Even if they’re implemented it’s not like I would have anyone to use them with anyway… :sob:

4 Likes

Man… This is god damn social virtual world hellooo… Of course it would be much better if its close to second life and a like games except the adult parts of those games… If you are looking for an action adventure game u should go look for FPS. In Tower Unite they are trying to simulate social world.

Lol… Seems this new generation is really coming f.ked up. I don’t understand why would you really against the idea of hugging and holding hands? I’m not asking them to developed sexual animations tho LOL. Repeating again, it’s gonna be a social virtual world game. Don’t compare it with shooters please.

Who’s comparing this game with shooters? And why is this suddenly the new generation’s fault?

2 Likes

TU is hard to categorize. The devs consider it a game about playing games. The term “Virtual World” doesn’t quite apply, yet it is really the closest category to which TU as a whole applies. In my opinion, I don’t think it fits the theme of TU to endorse more romantic gestures; we already had a debate about about marriage in TU, which was answered by a dev with this statement:

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/marriage/2988/4

If lots of people do want these kinds of romantic gestures in then it wouldn’t be the end of the world to add them in. I just don’t think it fits TU, that’s all. If you want the kind of interactions Second Life has, then go play Second Life. TU has never aimed to be the same thing most Virtual World games aim to be, so it’s important to think about what fits TU as opposed to what fits the average Virtual World game.

As a note, I don’t think Caboose was a part of the dev team at the point of the topic, so his statement made earlier in that topic doesn’t apply as a dev statement.

4 Likes

TU is a party hang-out game. These type of emotional things or deeper relationship stuff just doesn’t fit much in the game.

1 Like

Lol you guys are just overreacting… And showing me quotes from ‘‘Marriage suggestions’’ etc. If you don’t understand anything about my suggestion, plese read it again and again… If you still can’t understand, PM me I will try to make it easier for you to understand.

I’m not suggestioning very complicated or shameful things. And I don’t think this is against TU’s concept. Couple dance empties, hugging and holding hands is what I’m talking about. Repeating it again bcoz some of you guys having braindead conditions. NOT A KISSING or any other SEXUAL interractions. But dancing together as a couple. Maybe I want to do close dance with my GF in my condo during the party? You guys can be against to have relationships in this way in real. But not all of us are like you.

Not gonna response anymore under this post. Vote or not vote. It was just a simple suggestion. You guys taking it too serrious.

man you’re the one here going on full rants and tirades because people just plain and simple dont want it in the game

you’re the one taking this EXTREMELY seriously like its detrimental to your relationship this is in the game

hold hands in real life if you want to so bad

2 Likes

Also for you to understand asking a question simple one… Nightclub is gonna be published soon. To do what? :slight_smile: To do what???

uhh… play music?

1 Like