Do you even SPECS Bro?

This is mine :slight_smile:

And this is my main tower… I thought i had 16gb of ram…hmmmm… Is this a decent setup?

I just noticed that my stuff is all really cooled compared to the other specs in here. Hmm…
Also Call of Duty 1 and UO as well as Quake 4 refuse to work ever since I got my new nvidia graphics card. When I try to start them up, they just say “Please run as administrator and try again.” And when I run it as an admin, nothing happens. Renaming the CoD startup exe to MOHAA.exe was a solution to make it work on my previous rig, but that doesn’t work for my current one. Pretty sure no one got a possible solution here, but I still wanted to mention this.

Well…its not GOOD.

But it could do the job.
CPU - Very old
Ram - 8GB is enough but those MHz are pretty average (make sure that all sticks are the same DDR and MHz or they wont work together)
GPU - Not that bad, but its not that good
Storage- Thats pretty good storage!
And everything else is fine…

1 Like

Just upgraded my PC

1 Like

Pretty happy with my rig

Ayy

Well, i might as well post my updated specs seeing that i’ve never posted it here before. Had a FX 6300 & GA-970A-DS3P prior to this.

Just want to bump this thread again. Also, got more pictures of my Rig:

Got pretty much the same specs. But am I the only one running Windows 8.1 in a VM with GPU-passthrough?

OBS and Gmod are open and its hot today so thats why the temperature

Dude… that isn’t going to last long if that is normal

I WANNA DIE XDDDDDDDDDD
I’m forced on a laptop because of my current condition, but very soon I’ll be able to return to my regular PC!

Thanks Speccy!

seems good enough for browsing to me. the only slow thing insdie this laptop is the hdd.

is gud

still waiting for someone to have DDR4 RAM…

@Zeeno do you mean as in the parts are going to degrade quickly, or last long in a metaphorical sense where technology is advancing at such a fast rate that my pc is behind, because i figured both, and plan to replace power pack, graphics card and cooler and cpu