Condo Suggestions:)

1.Make it so the owner of the condo can choose where people spawn at.
2.make it so condos can host certain games or even have their own arcade and make revenue off of it(small revenue).
3.Have a currency system for condos(people pay for an area,like a community)

An economy would be cool,if devs dont want to use steam market maybe an in game market?

love u guys keep up the hard work!

That feature is a must.

I suggested something similar a long time ago.

The Condo I/O update will include the ability to set spawn points in your condo.

Workshop arcade machines are planned and will be added in the future. You’ll be able to place arcade machines down and play games created by people on the Steam Workshop, meaning you could create your own functional arcade in your condo. They won’t give payouts and you won’t gain money from people playing them, but they could be tied into the currency system coming with Community Condos in the future.

Hosting gameworlds in your condo wouldn’t work very well, so it’s best to just be patient and wait for Workshop gameworld maps. You’ll be able to create maps in an in-game editor similar to the editor we have in condos currently.

Community Condos will add a system that allows you to distribute currency manually, at timed intervals, or through Condo I/O. The main idea is to allow you to block off sections until you pay or to use it as a point system, but the devs have talked about the idea of restricting build zones behind payment.