Condo Design Suggestions Megathread

The ability to turn off the lights in the Resort condo. Sometimes you want your own ambient goodness

4 Likes

I know people have posted Elevator Source related suggestions, but this one’s a little different. You spawn in the lobby room:

You can enter the elevator and it would act just like a regular game of Elevator Source: you go to a bunch of random rooms and eventually reach the apartment. You could set the floor number to 0 (just go straight to apartment) or up to 99 (99 individual rooms). These rooms would be large and empty so you could customize them however you want.

The final floor is this apartment (empty, of course):

12 Likes

i second this, very good idea.

Agreed, great idea.

I would personally prefer this to be part of a Community condo version of Highrise as like, an apartment available in the neighboring building.

(TL;DR a yacht condo)
Reposted this here because I think we need a yacht condo real bad

5 Likes

Some more condos:
~A mansion
~A cruise ship
~More house variants
~A castle (European/Asian)
~Greek acropolis or temple (would be my personal favorite :smile:)

I came on this thread again for the sole reason of posting this exact suggestion, with these exact influences.
God, I love those kinds of maps

4 Likes

The suite from this video would be a cool condo.
4 Likes

concert hall condo

Arctic Condo

8 Likes

Can the shitty violin music be included?

3 Likes

How about a Matrix Condo?

Just for those surreal TV parties.

2 Likes

you could make a hollow cube of glowing white png canvasses and then a teleporter that teleports you into it

Japanese Shrine Condo

5 Likes

neighboorhood condo with the other houses usable

would be super nice when shared condos are a thing

5 Likes

So basically just a community condo version of House?

I would like to see a condo that’s based off this beach house, but adding additional rooms and a more expansive area around it. Perhaps adding a garage door with a clear glass for opening and closing up the room.

You could also add other beach houses in to make it a community condo. Perhaps Condo: Island would be a good name.

10 Likes

I would love to have a Little Crusader themed room for a condo. Could be neat if there was other gamemode themed condos people could have.

1 Like

We need a condo that starts of as abasement and just keeps going lower. Kinda like a missile silo, all I want is basements inside basements.

1 Like