##Open Question to anyone who’s interested
At the moment I’m looking to design a tool-set for hooking up items in your condo to make contraptions and inventions. I’m thinking buttons, switches, motors, logic gates, speakers, displays, etc.
In the interest of research: What would you want to create with such a system?
Implementation details can be really vague at this point.
Just make a short post explaining what your thing would do and how you’d want it to operate.
Point of clarification: I’m more interested in the sorts of inventions and contraptions you would want to make in your condo, not the specifics of the tools.
So tell me more about what your “High-Five machine” would do and how players could interact with it and less about how “It would be cool if you have a canvas in the shape of a hand that had physics and you could put it on a spring”.
My goal here is to put together a sort of filing cabinet of ideas, and try to build a low-level tool-set that makes those ideas possible. We can’t make every tool and feature ever, so I’m trying to pick the best set of tools to make.
Condo ‘Like / Dislike’ button:
- Connect 2 buttons to 2 LED readouts
- Clicking one button increases the ‘Like’ counter once
- Clicking the other button increases the ‘Dislike’ counter once
- Clicking one button will disable both buttons for the player who used it
- LED readouts are persistent
- Connect door to a speaker and ‘light controller’
- When the door is opened, speaker plays a spooky sound and all the condo lights flicker for a second