Condo Cohabitation

Just got this in mind, being able to share/cohabit in a condo with another player, as in, If one’s got some friends or a group, they can decide to create a condo that would be Editable by multiple player like if they lived together plus of it’s own personal condo (and maybe having to pay with Units to get one extra condo only for groups)

If this cannot be possible, then at least being able to allow another player to edit its condo

Nice idea! I think it would be cool to have a kind of “Team house” like real pros have (TSM, Fanatic etc) where you can all edit and add your own stuff. Just with permissions

Friend and group editing is already a planned feature, but I think that only one person can own the condo at one time.

Like, if I had Zeeno over at my place, I could let him redecorate everything, but when he clicked the condo button on the main menu he goes to his pad.

Maybe Steam Group integration could allow for a group condo or a “pad” that members of the group could access, with building permissions left to admins of the group?

1 Like

But to stop someone from messing up all your shiz. Setting ‘powers’ like on the forums would make it so that doesn’t happen

I think it’s only for the Alpha that you go in your condo through the main menu, I assume that condos will be part of the main lobby during his early access or Final version, And then we ask, Like in GMT, to the hotess to get his condo available, except that here we can ask to go Or in the personal condo, Or the group condo

Nope, condos are planned to be separate from the lobby servers.
They are their own instances.

Though, I think there will be a way to access condos from the lobby server?
I’m not completely sure about that, though.

They’ve talking about this before. Apparently, there will be privileges that you can give people that will allow them to build in your condo.

ahh I didn’t know it was going to be separated, It breaks a little bit the immersion though… hum now I wonder what will be the use of the main tower now if it won’t be filled with condos

Alright, It sounds good enough

Yeah, condos will most definitely be accessible from the lobby server. I believe the current idea is that, when you enter the elevator in the condo lobby, a GUI will pop up with all the condo doors that other people have as well as an option to enter your own. I’ll need to find the post for that…

EDIT: Found it.

1 Like

Yep, Really sounds interesting :3 Thanks for showing it here

Shouldn’t be living with people who would “mess up all your shiz”. Don’t live with strangers. Otherwise, you’ll wake up without your kidney and very sore bumhole from two separate roommates.

That’s the point, Don’t live with strangers but with people you trust or good friends XP I though about all the people that would mess with your condo, that’s why I meant it to be mostly between friends, and especially friends who would like to have a pretty condo too