Christmas Condo Contest! [2019] [Closed]

Here’s my entry for the contest, I updated my Highrise for winter and the christmas contest!

Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/computrix/

And now,

Comp’s Christmas Penthouse

–Exterior shots–
Chilly! Snowfall has settled upon the highrise penthouse, and upon the city below.

A snow crawler sits parked by the door.

Winter’s icy touch has nearly buried this leftover tent from fall camping.

Additional shots of the snowy wintery wonderland outside the penthouse. The entire lower level of the outdoors around the penthouse is bordered in festive fences and lights.

Interior shots
While my ‘haunted mansion’ styled foyer is still as it was, there’s a slight sign of festiveness present

It’s time for Christmas Dinner! Let’s head into the Red Room, the most fancy, formal area of the penthouse.

The table is set for a holiday feast

A hearty glow radiates from the fireplace at one end. The stockings are hung and filled with goodies, and presents surround the nearby christmas tree.

The main living area is also very festive and cozy, with a fireplace taking over the television screen for added coziness.

A gingerbread house and some holiday favorites decorate the coffee table

Santa Catsack and Rudolph have paid a visit! They left behind quite a few presents by the tree!

The first floor’s hallway is also decorated

Some minor festive additions to the Gmod Tower Museum located in the large room at the end of the hall

The second floor hallway is also similarly decorated

That’s pretty much it for the parts of my highrise that are decorated for christmas! This was fun to do over the course of 2-3 days. Thanks for stopping by!

10 Likes