Can we expect a new gameworld this year?

If so, what one?

Accel or sdnl?

i was thinking Accel since they already have done alot of work on with (RC cars and stuff)

2 Likes

But on the other hand, sdnl had work too, with laser tag and stuff

planet panic!!! ;^)

1 Like

expect the unexpected

1 Like

Doubt it. All the old progress from the Kickstarter trailer is mostly scrapped excluding the go cart that I can only assume will be remade. Not only that, but SDNL has had WAY more work done on it in terms of both models and maps.
… Also I really want SDNL hot damn I’m so excited. PVPB was my favorite mode from the old days and I miss it more than certain relatives of mine.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure the devs actually said themselves that the work they did on RC vehicles paves the way for Accelerate (and Planet Panic). Not to say SDNL isn’t likely for the next one, but don’t be surprised if Accelerate does end up being next :stuck_out_tongue:

That said, what if we got both this year?

7 Likes

Actually, they aren’t.

With a strong RC car base, it’s possible to create all sorts of RC vehicles and this base will be used heavily in the upcoming Accelerate Game World.

4 Likes

Gotcha. I thought it was too nested in the lobby system to work.

1 Like

I’m very split on this, on one hand, I always really wanted to love source karts but it was too much of a bug filled mess and I couldn’t wait for TU to give it the remake it deserved (because I think it was mostly taken as a joke in GMT rather than an actual game mode). But on the other hand, I have an undying passion for PvP Battle even though I’m not even remotely good at it, it was one of the best game modes on GMT (at least for me). I do hope accelerate makes it this year but if SDNL makes it instead, that’s fine.

thank you for explaining