Bunny player models?

Would anyone else love to see the bunny models come back? I think it could be a really cool addition.

wabbits are loooooooong gone.
Doubt theyā€™ll make a comeback, but Iā€™d love to see the red rabbit poster appear somewhere.

Yea I know :frowning: Those were just so good! I know a skilled team of guys that would be more than happy to help if thatā€™s something the devs would be interested in. Just spit balling here, love the game!

Maybe if you add Easter as a motive to themā€¦

But, honestly, adding rabbits/Bunnies as playermodels could probably cause some fandom/sub-culture issues, thus possibly lowering the amount of players and maybe creating even more negative results.

Iā€™d love to see GTA Vā€™s aproach, though - introducing a way into becoming an actual tiny non-antromorphed animal like a seagull (for the beach) or so.

Just let the servers with custom content handle it, yeah?

1 Like

This is something that will have to be done through Steam Workshop.

To come back? So, Tower used to have bunny player models?
Edit: Whoa, didnā€™t know this was 4 months ago

Much, much earlier versions of GMTower had badly modelled rabbits. They were mostly human in appearance, with pointed hands and feet youā€™d typically see on a ā€˜chibiā€™ character.

And triangular heads with two bunny ears atop them.
They came in various colours with certain patterns on them.

I think they were actually inspired from some animated music video.
Canā€™t remember the name for the life of me.

That sounds kinda creepyā€¦ but still Iā€™m curiousā€¦ do you or anyone else have a picture by chance?

4 Likes

Thereā€™s the ichigo wabbit, I owned a camo wabbit myself but I never took any pictures

I donā€™t know what to think of themā€¦ cute, cool, ā€¦creepy? I honestly have no idea.

1 Like

Iā€™ve saved theses rabbits loooooooong ago into my extrenal hard drive, i may re-upload them on workshop if someone needs. (If iā€™m allowed to.)

However, i think tereā€™s a version of them into garrysmods.org but iā€™m not very sure it has all latest skins from when they were removed.

2 Likes

ā€œSIT THE HELL DOWNā€ omg!
I was there and i laughed hard behind my screen when this has happened ^^

Only i wish theses models will make us enjoying a party of fun again. :slight_smile:

I donā€™t see why this would have to be done through workshop? What copyrights would be hurt when adding the rabbits stock? Said music video thing?
Iā€™d love seeing them come back. We were so oversensitive about fandoms back in GMT that we didnā€™t add them. I never experienced them, Iā€™d atleast wanna experience them in TU.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure that PixelTail Games does not own the design/character that the bunnies are based on. So, they canā€™t use them.

Even if they could, Iā€™m not sure if Mac would want them in, since they sorta kinda pander to the furry fanbase. Kinda.

I personally like the little guys, so it would be neat if someone workshopped them in.

I think its looking like workshop is the best/only way to do this. As long as it is not impossible, Iā€™ll try to get them in somehow haha.

I really donā€™t get why having anything that can even be slightly related to a fandom is such a no-no here.

Iā€™d most certainly be up to bring these guys back, copyright allowing. Or something similar.

if i could i would already have asked for zelda stuff but i need to work on my own modded server and i donā€™t look forward to it.