[Bug Megathread] "Achievement Is Broken" Report Thread 2020

I’ve encountered a bug for the “collector” achievements on ball race, and this applies to any map: the progress only progresses when I pick up a single melon. Gold melons (2) and Big melons (5) do not progress the achievement at all.

Unlocked time/date on all of my achievements say 1/1/1970 12:00 AM is this just a server bug?

It’s a visual bug. The time you unlock achievements will show up the next time you boot up the game.

Their not out yet,

Here

The achievement “Dodge This” (Mercenary, Zombie Massacre) is broken. It does not progress at all.

this is fixed in the next update:

2 Likes

The “Ribs grow back” Achievement does not progress.
i’m 120 points away from unlocking it and it won’t progress any further.

1 Like

Coaster Addict, Ride the Coaster, I Can See My Home From Here and “Smart Investor” doesn’t seem to want to put or progress for me. I’ve ridden Poseidon twice, Used different viewers on Project 12 and on the board walk and bought about 14 barrels of beer and I haven’t gotten progress or completion.

My wheel of nothing progress is stuck at 3/20 and i have repeatedly rolled nothings since.
Please investigate this one. Maybe it’s partially broken for older players, or can others confirm it won’t increment? I’m quoting a 09/21 post and it’s almost 06/22

2 Zombie Massacre kill count achievements. Not sure if it’s because of my account, but these two don’t progress at all.

I Can’t Believe It’s a Massacre

Extreme Prejudice

1 Like

While I still believe the triggers for these achievements should be re-worked, all of these should be currently possible:

• Ride the Coaster/Coaster Addict: The start and end trigger is when the coaster stops to drop off people. You will have to stay on it for a good while for it to start triggering. Make sure you’re not AFK.
  • I Can See My Home From Here: Use the viewfinder specifically on the lighthouse
  • Smart Investor: You specifically have to buy Beer Bottles from Project 12. There seems to be a bug though that you can only buy those one at a time, so have a lot of patience.

If none of these work then hopefully the devs make them obtainable again

1 Like

I can also confirm massacre + prejudice zombie achievements do not increase.

1 Like

Under Pressure

Use the airlock in Underwater.

• Does not work in co-op.
1 Like

Not really broken per se, but the “A Worthy Offering To The Gods” achievement is misleading, as it requires you to sink 25 shots that don’t hit the UFO, even though hitting the UFO doesn’t mean the ball won’t go into one of the cups afterwards. Clarifying the description text would probably help.

2 Likes

i just did these a while ago and i wish i wrote it down. i do remember having some trouble.

the devs should make the description clearer as to say if you need to create the instance (be owner) or not. I think there’s more like this one where you have to buy the condo.

1 Like

Like Deadly_Tiger and herbert.motion reported, it seems that the ZM achievements Ribs Grow Back You Know, I Can’t Believe It’s a Massacre, and Extreme Prejudice do not count progress at all. I have not seen any notes on Trello about this, so I was wondering if there were any updates on this? Thanks.

1 Like

I’ll work on a fix.

1 Like

The achievements that have either not progressed or haven’t activated upon completion of task are as follows:

Gears of Con - Did what the achievement wanted 10 times minimum, still locked. Used all coins hitting 3X first and then jackpot, no pop. Used 1 coin for 3X and 1 for jackpot, no pop.

FOR GEARS OF CON: This achievement is possible but you must do it within one spin of the wheel. You can’t wait a few spins to get the timing right, has to be done all in one spin (you must hit the jackpot within ~1-2 seconds of hitting 3x)

A Worth Offering To The Gods - Have completed it under several different circumstances (didn’t hit UFO, made sure each ball triggered both audio/visual cue, etc.) still won’t unlock

I Can’t Believe It’s A Massacre! and Extreme Prejudice - Both aren’t progressing, despite other zombie killing achievements unlocking

Ribs Grow Back You Know - Doctors healing from special ability isn’t ticking/counting towards the achievement. (Only works in co-op)

"Smart" Investor - The devs are aware of the process this achievement requires but this is a list of all broken achievements that I can find. Including the process of obtaining said achievement. Can only buy beer 1 at a time currently from Project 12 and Nightclub

(Any Ball Race Stage) Collector - Ball Race melon collecting is bugged. Not every melon collected counts towards your total of 500 for each stages’ achievement. Sometimes the 5-melon pick-ups don’t count, sometimes the melons collected on Bonus Stages count and sometimes not.

2 Likes

I got the two hour movie theater achievement Our feature presentation was given to me before I hit two hours of watching anything, I was maybe half way if that and it shows 1/1/1970 as the time I earned it

Ride the Poseidon coaster and use a view finder don’t work for me!

I did ride it but its not giving me the achievements. same with view finder.

20220728182250_1