New Accelerate map: Bedzoom!
Zoom through a playful and exciting toy race track!
We’ve made various improvements to Accelerate’s networking as well!
- Added new Accelerate map: Bedzoom!
- Accelerate: Adjusted payouts. Significantly reduced Best Lap payout. Added 4 new payouts for end of the two races during podium results: Gold Trophy, Silver Trophy, Bronze Trophy, Tin Can Trophy
- Accelerate: Reduced Pickup respawn time from 5 seconds to 3 seconds
- Accelerate: Reduced Pine Valley difficulty to Easy from Medium
- Virus: Weapon slot clean up. Moved all Shotguns to slot 1, moved all Pistols to slot 2, moved all Rifles to slot 3, moved all special items to slot 4, moved Adrenaline to slot 5
- Accelerate: Fixed/improved jump network desync
- Accelerate: Fixed wall bounce network desync
- Accelerate - Pine Valley: Fixed bridge collision issues
- Accelerate: Fixed homing item indicator not removing after a homing item hits the player
- Little Crusaders - Knightsend-by-sea: Fixed some camping spots
- Little Crusaders - Knightsend-by-sea: Fixed some visual holes in the map
- Little Crusaders - Knightsend-by-sea: Fixed some annoying collisions
- Little Crusaders - Toy Room: Fixed some lighting issues
- Little Crusaders - Throne Room: Fixed some camping spots
- Little Crusaders - Throne Room: Fixed an annoying collision spot
- Little Crusaders - Market: Fixed some camping spots
- Little Crusaders - Market: Fixed some visual bugs
- Little Crusaders - Market: Fixed some annoying collisions
- Little Crusaders: Fixed dragon head rotation being desynced
- Fixed a crash with canvas downloading
- Fixed leaderboards showing Steam IDs instead of player names
- Fixed player rotation issues in Plaza
- Arcade: Fixed Lonely Gun weapon animations not playing
- Fixed a bug with Bowling and vehicles
- Ball Race: Fixed “Your best” HUD element not removing after you disable the scoreboard HUD feature
Join our Discord for development updates and community fun!
We love awesome people like you!
We’re also active on Twitter!
Follow our developments on our Trello in near real-time:
Take a peek at what’s being worked on every week in our weekly dev logs! There’s bound to be something interesting every week!
Please report bugs & submit suggestions on our forums. We’re active everyday & here to help.
For bug reports: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/bug-report/18
For suggestions: https://forums.pixeltailgames.com/c/suggestions/7
<3 PixelTail Games