August / September 2021 Art Contest!

Virus was the first game I 100% completed mainly to get the Super Shotgun item as I’m a big fan of Retro FPS games

So what about a Doom Parody Boxart featuring the Arcade Shopkeepers?

STEAM_1:0:33594071

18 Likes

I found these lil’ guys when flying around The Plaza! :smiley:

I also created this!

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27880907

14 Likes

Here is my artwork of my 3 favourite characters in the game. The sassy skeleton, the crane master and the hula doll. My goal was to get them all together in a sort of summer vibe. I hope you like it ^^

STEAM_0:1:205589070

Steam profile

9 Likes

Where can he be found? I haven’t ever realised his existence.

It’s a character depicted on Pluck A Pal in the arcade, and there’s a plushie of it.

I would never hurt cute lil Birb :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Hi people!
I thought I’d give this competition a go because I’m greedy and I WANT ALL THAT MONEY!
I remembered there was a lighthouse in the cove golf course and decided to do a location mashup. Franky didn’t have fun in the making. :frowning: He’s lucky that milk carton didn’t get a hole in one :wink:

STEAM_0:0:55095823

10 Likes

awesome

3 Likes

Chimera In Mystic Grove With Birb colored pencil on paper by nephco

14 Likes

Alright everyone, the submission portion of the contest has concluded! Thank you all for submitting your entries! I’ll set up the Community vote soon so the winners can be decided.

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the Community Vote: https://forms.gle/SLdYHYB8ReDbqSrL7!

Voting will be open until 11:59 PM CST on September 23rd!

3 Likes

I just recently watched through The Sopranos for the first time a couple months back, and am currently halfway through my Arcade Wowozela ticket grind. I feel like I’m the target demographic for this lol. Excellent execution and unique idea, absolutely love it!

4 Likes

thank you!

2 Likes

Good luck everybody! Pretty good art contest turnout this year.

4 Likes

Alright, the voting segment has ended! We had 246 responses this time.

I’ll tally up the votes and get the results out to you all today.

3 Likes

I’ve calculated the results! As might’ve been clear by the poll, I adjusted the prize amounts to suit 5 winners. I also am rewarding 2 participants with a bonus since they scored close with the 5th place winner. All other participants will receive 75,000 Units for participating!

So, the results are:

1st place - 1,000,000 Units: @Pepo
2nd place - 750,000 Units: @RPDak
3rd place - 500,000 Units: @kivsune
4th place - 250,000 Units: @NylaBlue
5th place - 150,000 Units: @Ryanonline

@nephco and @that_one_capybara will receive 100,000 Units for coming close to 5th place!

And, again, everyone else will receive 75,000 Units for participating!

Thank you all so much for participating in the contest, and it was awesome to see everyone’s entries.

I’ll be posting the next Condo contest soon, so keep an eye out for that!

11 Likes

woo, congratulations to everyone! :tada:

3 Likes

This was a lot of fun! So cool to see the great artists of Tower Unite making such unique works. Thanks for the recognition for my humble drawing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I can always use the units to keep building! :hugs:

4 Likes

The rewards have been distributed.

Thank you for everyone who participated and everyone who voted.

Can’t wait for the next one!

4 Likes

Little Crusaders art supremacy :confetti_ball:

5 Likes