Arcade Development: Arcade Machines and You

I actually was thinking of some use for the quarters. Still haven’t figured it out just yet. Could be used for some small secret.

8 Likes

We’ve thought about doing a rhythm game, but haven’t made finalized plans just yet.

4 Likes

my reaction when arcade release

16 Likes

Yeah but is Arcade your main focus right now and if not what is the main focus?

Arcade is definitely the main focus atm. They’ve been doing an absolute ton of work on it as of late.

3 Likes

https://trello.com/b/6BwRMiPw/tower-unite-roadmap
Here’s the road-map, the arcade update seems a bit far away. Maybe 8.1.0 is their main priority right now?

I’m asking Mac. I see the roadmap. I’m waiting for his response, not yours.

1 Like

I was just giving an idea.

I will pretend to be patient as I wait for the arcade to happen. It looks fantastic.

2 Likes

nice

1 Like

Maybe consider it for the night club then? If you feel that would be a better fit atmospherically.

These games are looking so good! I’m stoked to see these coming up <3

If you guys are accepting ideas for names for TBD games, for the Wack-a-mole game, how about Pat-a-cat? Where the moles are the the pet cats or something similar?

2 Likes

*Whack-a-sack

1 Like

Pay Jeff all your quarters to buy Lobby 2

You should replace the moles in whack-a-mole with miniatures of Lobby 2, and the moles you’re not supposed to hit should be miniatures of Lobby 3.

1 Like

This is AMAZING

2 Likes

Will we be able to enjoy the authentic experience of eating mediocre lukewarm pizza ordered from the nearest Domino’s or Pizza Hut with our groups?
Also about groups, it’d be cool to have some sort of group system integration into the arcade that shows the tickets the people in your group have earned that session.

4 Likes

Incredible. Now I can finally relive the arcade without burning a hole in my pocket!

This is amazing, sucks I couldn’t be preparing with playing TU this week…

1 Like

Unless i’m being silly, sacking can be used as slang for hitting someone

No i think that’s slang for getting fired. What you’re thinking of is socking.