Achievements are not issuing credits

I have since played this game yesterday and have not received any form of credits from completing them. I was told by essentially everyone that I should be getting them and somehow I’m not. Please help me.

3 Likes

I’m not gettin units from achi too. Pls help

Same here, since Arcade update I haven’t received any of the credits for my mastered map achievements. I was doing the achievements mainly for the units, but when it wasn’t giving me any I initially assumed it was due to busy servers and that it was just delayed. Still haven’t received anything though.

Same with Me. I got the Bullseye achievement and it shows both in game and on steam, but i never got the units.

We have currently disabled Unit earning for achievements due to an exploit. We are working on resolving this.

8 Likes

You will erase any progress for achievements when you resolve that exploit? That way we can do them and earn the units n.n I dont mind if I lose my progress.

Yo I’m not good with this, I went out of my way to complete some achievements, some I tried for a good hour for.

1 Like

In that case, maybe they can make a script or something like that, giving you the amount of units that you won, without wiping anything, but I dont know

We’ll make a script that gives you the Units of achievements earned since we turned it off.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.