A question on badges

So im trying to get more badges and for some reason i cant get 2 badges, the one where you like 50 things and the flag one
I flagged a post but no badge
I liked more than 100 posts but no badge

which post did you flag?

1 Like

@TheHackingFox said ā€œsup :b:ā€ below a quote of @Banj-OSAS sayin he plays csgo, i think he changed it when i flaged him, also :b: means yknow, a female dog if you know what i mean, i dont want to risk getting flagged myself for saying it.

Butā€¦

1 Like

Sup B

8 Likes

Sup Y

1 Like

Why did you flag him/her?

2 Likes

when i said :b: i know it does not mean it but i used it as a censor for a swear,
basically the big B swear

also i just got first share just now even though i shared atleast 2 days ago

No swearing on this Christian server, thanks xo

Jk but I donā€™t think swearing is banned on here anyway, it might be but I canā€™t find the rules right now. I think generally the rule of thumb is to try not be complete dicks to each other.

2 Likes

Flagging people for just using swear words is not a valid reason. Flagging people just to earn a badge is also a dick move. Uh Oh i used the big D swear :scream:

1 Like

I was wondering the whole time why you would care enough about badges on this forum to make a thread about them, even admitting you purposely do things just for getting the badge instead of, you know, doing things when you have to.

2 Likes

He actually sounded like Yknow the BIG D WORD, so no the badge was not the reason, flagging people for swearing sounds dumb i know but the rules are not clear, could someone get mack here and tell us the rules of the whole flagging situation?

Iā€™m really curious as to what the ā€˜BIG D WORDā€™ is now. Do tell?

Thereā€™s some guidelines here:
http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/faq

Itā€™s not clear if swearing is covered by it though Iā€™d say excessive foul language is discouraged at the very least.

1 Like

It means dicc
click the blurry thing if you never seen one of those

Forum badges are dumb and they only encourage annoying, game-like behaviour.
Change my mind.

3 Likes

I wont, i respect your opinion, for now atleast

And yet, youā€™re proudly displaying that Regular badge.

1 Like

Oh damn i did not notice that

Ah, good point. Iā€™ve removed it.

1 Like

But you are too.

2 Likes