A few questions about Condo I/O

I’ve started playing TU again, and I’ve heard about an update that may come out soon called Condo I/O. I’ve heard that it will be something like Wiremod from Garry’s Mod. I’m an avid fan of Wiremod, so I have a few questions that I would appreciate if were answered.

1. How close will it be to Wiremod?
  2. What sort of functionality will it offer?
  3. What sorts of input devices (buttons, etc) will be available?
  4. Will it include workshop support?
  1. Based on what i have read about the Condo I/O a while back we will have stuff like logic gates and doors that can be toggeled to open or close which can be wired together and triggered with buttons, which means it will basically be exactly like the wiremod.

2. There has been suggestions for things like area triggers and motion detectors and other stuff sweet stuff.
    I think Mac will be able to better explain it:

1. If were going by the paragraph above we could expect the full condo I/O system to have stuff like keypads, area triggers, switches, motion detectors and other crazy input devices, and possibly some logic gates that allow us to make certain items work as switches

2. Maybe, maybe not, sadly i do not know this so you will have to ask the devs, you could also make a suggestion for the I/O system where you ask for added workshop support.

1 Like