[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Thaaanks, guess it was just him complaining about lag, haha. Not sure if I’d qualify this as ‘development’ but oh well.

2 Likes

You could’ve found this yourself,You have discord too. It’s not hard to scroll up. Just saying.

1 Like

Sorry, yeah, I guess I could have. But I just didn’t know when it was uploaded, and I figured Caboose would know since he uploaded it.

1 Like

Just look at the date and scroll up until you find it. Caboose is usually good about posting these the same day they are uploaded. Until Discord implements a feature to go to a specific date, it’ll be difficult to find.

2 Likes

My thought was they’re bringing it or something similar to TU.

1 Like

They are, but not right now. Mac said in another thread he was working on some Condo furniture moving thing. I’ll try and find the source.

Found it.

1 Like

Yup!

1 Like

Erm, sorry? I replied to your post: [quote=“EvKem, post:1450, topic:2661, full:true”]
There’s the body customization. In developer joke form. If only Twas real.
[/quote]

and specifically the “if only twas real” bit, agreeing with you there, saying to the devs that if I wanted to have my character look like that and (presumably) walk on their arms then I should be able to, because it would be funny, and using the lexicon of a distinguished British gentleman for humourous effect. No mention of webms or anything like that. Perhaps you replied to the wrong post?

1 Like

EvKem thought you replied to his (at the time) most recent reply. Let’s not flood this topic with any more clarifications not related to the topic.

on an on-topic note, the body customization thing might be very significant if they implement it well. definitely will help customization variety, but I feel it won’t work well with games like virus or lazer tag.

3 Likes

Yeah, what Spanospy said. Anyway! Glad body changes are being worked on.

Glad to see the Shooting Gallery is functioning; the in-lobby games is a big step forward for all sorts of new things.

5 Likes

No he was explaining how that’s how he wants condo editing to eventually be.
When he sent it his UE4 was getting lag so that’s what he was complaining about

2 Likes

That shooting gallery is starting to look pretty good. I’m excited to try it, nice job! :thumbsup: :smile:

2 Likes

wow. that’s a lot of shaders.

I almost want that image to be made as a desktop background.

4 Likes

May 18th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2686756/golf_accident.webm

23 Likes

FUCK I love the wood color and the stone walls. We are here and it’s fantastic.
EDIT: theres no stone walls its trees

3 Likes

Alpine looks beutiful.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Caboose! Alpine is looking gorgeous. Very nice visual improvements to Garden and Waterhole as well! I can’t wait to try it. :cold_sweat:

Any news on whether or not there has been improvement on stopping the balls from getting stuck in some areas?

1 Like

YAY Alpine Hype!

1 Like

is alpine out yet?

1 Like

Not yet, soon™ though!

2 Likes