Yes.

3 Likes

makes it look so much better

4 Likes

21 Likes

Dang, what a horse.

4 Likes

May 19th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

7 Likes

Stop horsing around. :new_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Looks good.

I’m Having a premonition

4 Likes

i was going to say that, phuck

1 Like

Awesome, you show off your asset pipeline! But how do guys convert your high-poly Models into low-poly ones with normal Maps?

1 Like

May 20th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

Wearing the gasmask
while having a suit model equipped
And being a powergamer backer with the money gun

Guess who that would be.

Dosh, grab it while you can lads.

9 Likes

The lack of a numpad at that keyboard bothers me.

2 Likes

Why? Tenkeyless keyboards are a thing.

2 Likes

I know, it still kinda bothers me though.
But idk, not every keyboard needs a numpad, or has one. I’ve seen plenty of these already.

1 Like

I can tell you haven’t gone searching for mechanical keyboards. :smile:

That’s a mechanical keyboard, not the typical rubber dome keyboard that almost everyone uses.

Tenkeyless are very popular. You can have your mouse closer and are much less likely to bump your mouse into your keyboard. (Plus theres a lot more room too!)

60% boards are pretty popular too.

Here’s a comparison of a 40, 60, 87, and 100.

2 Likes

Except I know about the Corsair K65 and Magicforce 68-Key Mini Mecha Keyboard.

I always knew there’s keyboards without a numpad, the design of the keyboard seen in the picture reminded me more of these old fashioned office keyboards, which usually have a numpad. But I got over this now.

1 Like

Gotcha, that is an opinion but I see where you’re coming from. :slight_smile: From my experience, mechanical keyboards have generally been more popular with manufacturing and commercial applications; as well as some devs, apple and IBM fans. Some of the keyboards they had developed for manufacturing were pretty weird. People could also reprogram keys to do multiple things though with modifiers like the FN (Function) button.

I will say though, the lack of a function button on this model does kind of bother me. I know they make keyboards like this one, but one of the main reasons people use TKL keyboards is the function options that extend the keys on the keyboard still allow you to use every key. Even though you don’t see the numpad, hold ‘FN’ (Function) and press the corresponding key.

Ducky Mini Function Shortcuts

That being said, I am really glad you guys modeled one and put it in. Great job on it! :smiley:

1 Like

but without a numpad you can’t bind ducknoises :santa:

6 Likes

May 22nd, 2016

9 Likes