[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

If they’re going space themed they should call it Nebula

1 Like

It sounds like a space-themed hipster nightclub? Make your own judgements as to whether that’s good or bad lmao

1 Like

May 11th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

17 Likes

holy what the shit

3 Likes

There’s the body customization. In developer joke form. If only Twas real.

7 Likes

I need to go puke.

1 Like

Oh ok, I didn’t have plans to sleep tonight anyways.

God that’s terrifying.

1 Like

christ

1 Like

You forgot this @Caboose700

10 Likes

I had to.

i’m not sorry :new_moon_with_face:

13 Likes

May 12th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

I can’t forget something I never saw cause I was asleep.

6 Likes

@Caboose700 Can I please have a bit of context for that webm? Like, I don’t know what the hell is going on there.

1 Like

You use the arrows to move and rotate the item.

2 Likes

If I want to walk on my arms then I bloody well should be able to

2 Likes

Maybe it’s me being ignorant and stupid, and I’m sorry for that, but this just looks like the Unreal Editor to me. I don’t see anything made specifically for TU? It just looks like the person is moving the object around with the default UE4 control tools.

6 Likes

Can confirm those are Unreal Engine translate tools.

2 Likes

yeah he’s just moving shit in ue

1 Like

Wasn’t referring to your image. I referred to ‘webm’, which is the suffix for videos on the internet. Specifically, I was referring to the video with the platform being moved.

1 Like

6 Likes