[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

That is the background for the Character Customization Screen.

1 Like

Ah. I didn’t notice it before on the customization screen. I thought it was new…

I think specifically the clouds are.

1 Like

Bit late, but I gotta say, I really dig the camera moving towards the person shooting at you. I’d assume there will be options to decrease it’s “intensity” as it were, I would imagine not everyone would like their camera swinging wildly all over the place.

1 Like

Male model looking creepy as always

1 Like

Could you add a “Change Log” tab along to top of the menu (or under the help menu)?

Or just a link to the Trello Roadmap or something… That would be GREAT!

1 Like

I imagine the Help tab is still WIP as they never clicked on it in the video.
They’ll find a way to implement an in-game changelog, to be honest I kinda hope it’ll be something like the big update hologram Lobby 1 had back in the day.

1 Like

Yeah good point about the help button, but it was just an idea.

1 Like

October 13th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

I plan too

3 Likes

October 14th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

6 Likes

Plz… I need context :frowning:

Oh yeah also I tried making a video of these posts… but… I… I couldn’t think of anything to say. SO ENJOY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxW2I7bJQU8

1 Like

So a couple things to note. First off heh, I’m not affiliated at ALL with Pixeltail. I’m just a fan who has way too much time on their hands. These images and videos come from @macdguy, @Matt, @Zak, and a couple others on the Tower Unite Discord. Often there is little context so I can’t really provide any. The main purpose of this thread is really just, to give people have have LIVES opportunities to see the knitty gritty of Tower Unite development. There are bloopers, there are broken things, its the RAW experience.

Also, I update each post as things come up for that day. I live on the West Coast of the United States, so I’m using my time as the date system.

Still a bit flattered that someone decided to make a video about my post though. :blush:

3 Likes

Well it would be cool if, when you get the pictures or videos, I could throw them all together into a video and slap it on youtube… Maybe with context, maybe without. But just to get the game out there some more really. (gotta get that marketing baby!)

1 Like

I’m really hoping that by the looks of these screenshots that Mingolf / 0.0.6.0 will be ready soon, Probably an update on Friday though so i’m excited!

2 Likes

October 15th, 2015

6 Likes

Hole in One effects looking amazing.

3 Likes

I love the new camera system! I wonder what it will be used for, other than minigolf?

1 Like

everything

2 Likes

I’m not sure how I feel about these camera angles. I like being able to control my own camera and watch the ball up close. Maybe not all the angles but this one is far away from the ball and I want to see what’s happening.

1 Like