[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

So like a kind of, Orbit cam? Where its always fixed on the ball but you can see it from any angle?

Or a freeroam, so you can see whats up next and plan your moves?

Or why not both!

1 Like

The new camera system is great, it was annoying not being able to see your ball because something was in the way. It will be awesome to see what you can do with the camera in other game modes.

Also, I know I’m late to this, but I really like those game mod ports for Little Crusaders and Ball Race. :smile:

1 Like

October 16th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

11 Likes

Is the font used for the words ‘power’, ‘hole’ and the names of the maps etc, are they temporary or staying?

1 Like

I believe that is staying. That’s how it was in Gmod Tower, but now they have it in more HD quality!

1 Like

lol why does eagle get a fancy shmancy embellishment while albatross, condor, and ostrich don’t

1 Like

I want ostrich to have a silhouette of an ostrich on it.

I love ostriches.

3 Likes

i dont like this hole in one explosion i liked the one that had that huge explosion

1 Like

It comes up more often. I’ll probably go back and fix them up.

1 Like

16 Likes

SO MANY UPDATES!!! Ive made and editted a video doing 13-16 but might just have to do one every week COZ DIS IS GETTING CRAZY

1 Like

October 17th, 2015

Notice: All Images/Videos below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These are RAW Development images. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

http://img.krionikal.net/i/2015-10/2015-10-17_02-39-08.webm

6 Likes

I love that there is now the weekly release AND this post… SO MUCH UPDATENESS (its a word… trust)

Also NEW VIDEO IS OUT!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPvmJ3m1jcE

2 Likes

Here it is!

1 Like

Is that an old Apple-style computer I see? Looks freaking sweet… Like a candy… apple… (see what I did there?)

1 Like

October 18th, 2015

6 Likes

Looks more like a Commodore 64 to me.

1 Like

@macdguy those minigolf popup things look sexy

3 Likes

Will be making another video today of these posts, so be ready for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That firework effect looks really cool, I like it. :smile:

3 Likes