2 Likes

15 Likes

a

Also this:

13 Likes

All of the achievement icons just got added
https://steamcommunity.com/stats/394690/achievements/

7 Likes

Just gonna combine the images shown today here.

15 Likes

oh my god the achievement icons look great
lots of odd achievements
and i love all the silly ones related to condos and other easter eggs

11 Likes

battle boats? hmmmm

Neat, I was wondering if those player badges would somehow be visible to other players. It’ll be cool to compare progress with people and see what activities they focused on.

4 Likes

March 6th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

Basil frenzy

7 Likes

March 9th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

20 Likes

March 12th, 2019

20 Likes

wat

Splines for Minigolf. They always get the correct result when going through the pipes and you’ll never be stuck in pipes ever again.

20 Likes

johanna and lifeless is gonna be happy that mini golf pipe no broke after this

4 Likes

yeah that would be useful…

ESPECIALLY WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO GET THIS HOLE IN ONE ON GARDEN AND MY BALL GOT STUCK.

im not actually getting mad at you mac, in fact, i thought that was quite funny when i got stuck

7 Likes

This is great news. Does it also work with the end of the spline moving back and forth for the pipes that do that, or will the spline end just before that with a set momentum?

5 Likes

March 17th, 2019

36 Likes