[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Woa, that looks really good caboose! Johanna!

1 Like

Johanna made it.

11 Likes

Will the boats use the same system as the pool tubes? Also, will they cost money? Also also, will this be implemented when phase 2 releases?

1 Like

Boat rental is for the ocean expansion.

6 Likes

i bet they must love rob from robs imports, he is their best customer, constantly going on fishing trips, i bet he rents boats all the time

Boats will cost units to use.

12 Likes

Will there be some way to own a boat through milestones?

1 Like

rob makes enough money to own yachts at this point, let’s be real.

1 Like

Let’s be real, it’s luxury cruise liners at this point.

Will there be different boats? Like, one which catches more fish, one that is faster and so on.

1 Like

try fishing off the side of a luxury cruise liner and get back to me

More like fishing off the side that luxury cruise liner in a sea of units.

March 21st, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

26 Likes

feeeesh

I’d love a fish that shoots tracking lasers out of it’s torso.

1 Like

March 23rd, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

30 Likes

Ask and get delivered, great job on that handy feature!

3 Likes

Looks much prettier, and I’m very happy we have an indication on when targets will disappear!

1 Like

Aaaaahhhh!~ They did the visual timer suggestion for the targets!

This makes me a happy boi~

1 Like

March 24th, 2019

37 Likes