[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

okay i just wanted so say it, didnt know that unreal doesent support it

Untitled-1

18 Likes

Not exactly, YaQ_KYS. I think it’s swapping the host to another player. Am I right?:grinning:

1 Like

yes

you need to cool your beans, the hostility is real

2 Likes

If host migration is impossible, I’d be against the idea of just dissolving the game session. If the host chooses to act in a way that motivates others to want him kicked, Condo rules should apply. Alternatively, leave the game and force the session private.

Is this explicitly explained in the UI? A kick being the same as a session ban sounds like information worth communicating.

Also are there optional kick reasons? I like knowing why others think I should vote yes.

It’s not entirely a ban.
The way Mac explained it is it’s a sort of temp ban from the session.

As in if the player is kicked from a minigolf session, they cannot immediately retry to connect to it until the session is over.
However if the host creates a new session, they can obviously join that since the previous session is over.

I believe this is fine since if a player is kicked, you obviously don’t want them in the current session.

5 Likes

Yes. This is why I put “session” in front of the word “ban”. A ban from the session. Session ban. :confused:

But nice explanation.

ooooo lobby 3 be lookin’ hawt

1 Like

February 18th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

36 Likes

Is that… A dogbag!!!

1 Like

they’re such good boys

2 Likes

I don’t trust them.

Dog people are coming up in the world

silver dogbags, gold dogbags. cosmic dogbags

WOW! A I LOVE BUYING NOTEBOOKS WHICH SAY WHAT THEY ARE IN THEM!!!11!!!11!1

(Yes, this is a clear body)-_-

1 Like

Whew good thing that notebook clarified that it was in fact a notebook, almost thought it was a phonebook.

4 Likes

February 20th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

27 Likes

How will this look with workshop models? Does it just shrink the head?

I love shoe view!