[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Yes.

7 Likes

I had no idea how bad I wanted this.

How will that work? Will your head with workshop models only get shrunk for you and for other people it looks normal?

Yes. It only does it in first person and not for any other players.

1 Like

Ah ok

February 21st, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

20 Likes

i dont understand please help im so scared

Also:

23 Likes

Can we fish and tube at the same time?

7 Likes

I hope so. The fishing docks might get crowded when the update comes out

1 Like

Aren’t you allowed to fish in your condos? But I see what you mean as there might be rare fish that only spawn in the Lobby.

1 Like

The docks are canon

1 Like

So i may have missed it or it has not been asked yet.
when you use the pool tube waist accessory will it change the working pool tube to that accessory your wearing (other than the hula skirt)
or is that a different thing

You are correct, it does replace the normal pool tube with the pool tube you currently have equipped.

1 Like

February 26th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

29 Likes

now thats lit

3 Likes

Tower Unite lookin’ fire af :joy::fire::fire::100::ok_hand:

7 Likes

You got to get the gamblers to the ports somehow

1 Like

Question about the flamethrower,

Will it temporarily set the environment on fire or does it just release the flame effect?

Either way it looks awesome!

EDIT: Nevermind, beautiful!

2 Likes

Mac plans for it to set things on fire.