[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

This was your monthly history lesson with your host, Macdguy
In the next lesson we will be discussing what catsacks are made of.

Now waiting for that pic or video of two dragons running around in LC

Is this a joke? I can’t tell help please.

Image stolen from lefty

5 Likes
10 Likes

this is not made by the devs, and are photos taken by me ingame

7 Likes

Those weren’t posted by developers though.

Why’s the cat in a dog colored UFO?

Cause it’s not finished.

@DENMarkus is a sneaky boi

is it not allowed to post pictures which is not Made by the Devs?

This thread is meant to be stuff developers posted on the discord, which is why I brought that up. As long as you specifiy it wasn’t posted by us, you can keep those up.

6 Likes

Oh gosh those items look fantastic I know I’m gonna have a lot of fun with the whole Bowling Pin and Golf Club technique.

1 Like

You know you have an awesome dev team when they join random people in the game and show off cool stuff. If I ever become a game developer (which is my dream job) I hope to do things like this.

8 Likes

February 4th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

31 Likes

This is what I have been waiting for!

2 Likes

February 5th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

22 Likes

rip brits

Now let’s hope they don’t complain about the people who speak a different launguage

I think the complaining about the messages is justified. I like that we will be able to to toggle it off, just as they will be able to turn off our messages if they wish to.

yeah but everyone has to keep in mind not everyone in the EU servers is speaking something that isn’t english

2 Likes