[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

good to see the dragon got a buff

January 25th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

oh hey it’s mister caboose from the world famous internet series blue fights against red

January 28th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Me: Hey, The Melon Co., I have a question. Is this fruit fresh?
The Melon: It’s fresh to you.
Me: But is it actually fresh?
The Melon: …to you it is.

Now i hope you’ll restore the old sounds of this stealth box :slight_smile:

I’m not a hobo I just like living inside of a box.

I wonder what would happen if I lit a match in a room full of Nitrogen.

See now this is a bad idea.

i was quoting the gmod tower cardboard box lines

Now we need a Melon Madness (name) map inside the factory… Thanks for giving me hopes :stuck_out_tongue:

January 29th, 2019

I’m happy tower express will become more noticeable, I find it a person godsend and I’m surprised not as many people know of it.

oooo new golf balls

“Online marketplace, buy/sell items” is an unbelievably misleading headline for Tower Express.
Maybe “item delivery service” would be a better fit? Anything that doesn’t imply user trading.

But it’s literally an online market place. The site hosts the different shops in the plaza’s online stores, allowing you to sell and buy goods.

This is literally a marketplace.

Along with the name ‘Tower Express’, which people would generally assume relates to speedy delivery - which in this case could easily be linked with a faster alternative over joining the plaza and buying it there.

I’m not sure where you got the idea of marketplace specifically referring to the trading of goods for non-currency - apart from the steam community market (which in the name itself reveals that it deals in transactions within the steam community and not from steam itself, but I digress).

Rant over, I’m tired.

Even if people do get confused it’s not an issue. They’ll click on it, realize that it’s for buying from stores/selling their items and just leave it at that.

Can’t wait to play golf and tell everyone “i’ve got balls of steel”