21 Likes

Explanation:

10 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

good to see the dragon got a buff

1 Like

January 25th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

30 Likes

oh hey it’s mister caboose from the world famous internet series blue fights against red

6 Likes

January 28th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

29 Likes

Me: Hey, The Melon Co., I have a question. Is this fruit fresh?
The Melon: It’s fresh to you.
Me: But is it actually fresh?
The Melon: …to you it is.

12 Likes

Now i hope you’ll restore the old sounds of this stealth box :slight_smile:

I’m not a hobo I just like living inside of a box.

3 Likes

I wonder what would happen if I lit a match in a room full of Nitrogen.

2 Likes

See now this is a bad idea.

i was quoting the gmod tower cardboard box lines

1 Like

Now we need a Melon Madness (name) map inside the factory… Thanks for giving me hopes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes
6 Likes

January 29th, 2019

29 Likes

I’m happy tower express will become more noticeable, I find it a person godsend and I’m surprised not as many people know of it.

4 Likes