[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Haha, now that I think about it, the virus one should look like that!

Cat Woods

Ballrace: Catsack in a ball
Little crusaders: Catsack with a helmet
Virus: Zombie Catsack
Planet Panic: Dogsack
Zombie massacre: survivor catsack

1 Like

Planet Panic one could be like a catsack in a ufo or something

Oh yea, like a ufo ring, this could also be a accessory for waist

1 Like

Not sure if this has been answered before, but will there ever be an option to toggle the spelling of words in typing derby from American english to UK/Australia english?

6 Likes

make it so when you play in US servers it uses US Spelling whilst other servers use UK :)))

1 Like

many people, such as myself, go to the US servers because they’re unfortunately often the only servers that have people in them.

edit: probably woldn’t be an isse for me thogh, I don’t mind having to leave ot the “u” on basically every word :wink:

yeah the spelling will mess me up alot,
i will always default to colour rather than color and that will ruin it for me

Project Gutenberg pulls its text straight from the books, though, right? I’d imagine that there are books in there with the u intact for words like colour, so maybe it’s possible that you could get either style of those kinds of words.

There probably won’t be a language option for the Typing Derby, as they are pulled from books which are written in English. The books will use the language they’ve been written in, for example the Typing Derby API contains I would say around 80% of the 1898 Book, War of the Worlds, which was written in English but uses British Spelling for certain words, like Aluminium and Colour.

13 Likes

Is this what you were referring to as a reference to the Typing Derby API?

1 Like

Yes.

9 Likes

Fuck that was a great book. Then again, so was the original radio feature & musical album version.

1 Like

January 23rd, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

12 Likes

Birb Party
Birb-con 2018

3 Likes

Do you think at such a convention you might get the
The b
The bird
F
Th
bird flu

2 Likes

4 how many Forbidden word are in my store

1 Like

How dare you belt sand the dragons face off?