[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Looking forward to the game mode player models I would def rock out as the knights (all stages) from Little Crusaders even the dragon haha

January 14th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

10 Likes

Ball race Team Battles? HOLY S-

Neat idea but I’m not sure what in the video you’re referring to.

1 Like

check both clips, what’s different from the both of them?

The melon pick ups don’t lag on the second clip. I believe the clip is meant to show off how users with high ping won’t have delay on picking up melons.

8 Likes

huh, didn’t see that, i don’t know if the different colors is new or just something that’s already in the game

you always have a random colour ball and hud, the video shows the removal of the delay.

“no more delay, even if you have 250 ping” is what mac said.

10 Likes

January 15th, 2019

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

25 Likes

:relieved:

Winning units, AND being better at typing.

1 Like

if I have my little cousin play typing derby and tell his dad that it’s in order to improve his typing skills, does it count as botting? :thinking:

No worries, unless your cousin is a robot from the future it wouldn’t be considered botting

1 Like

Why not a robot from the present. That’s racist

1 Like

January 16th, 2019

25 Likes

Oh no, god has arrived.

1 Like

!!!

Can’t wait to see the catsacks for all the games!

golf catsack

he appears to be ill