[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Don’t know if this’ll help but I made a suggestion thread spitballing some ideas for the inventory ui last summer.
(Which can be found here.)

Although I don’t agree with everything I put I’m still rather happy with the idea of the inventory being moved to the side and stretched more to display more items at once.

FUCK THAT IS GOOD
that is amazing and i can just imagine how useful that will be
please add this

I’m fine with the UI right now, I just need a search bar.

EDIT: It’d be nice if you could drag the inventory UI to scale it or move it around though.

a larger dropdown for tags, but in general a larger q menu ui is what i would suggest

December 20th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

OwO whats this

that looks diabolical

Sleigh riding snowball fights?!

Get out of my head brochure.
But yes now we would be able to do races where we can shoot at each other.

Accelerate: Battle Mode

Mario kart: Balloon battle

Garfield kart: battle royale

Garcraft: Knuckles cluckles

December 21th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

I hope the square shape is simply an option for teleporters and not a whole different item

It’s another item. Making it toggle between two states would cause issues because they’re differently scaled.

CUBE: DEFENDER OF THE POLYVERSE has devolved into SQUARE: FLAT

i want mario cart double dash style gamemode for accelerate

I think you should wait and see what Accelerate is like before suggesting things! At the moment it is not actively being worked on.

December 24th, 2018