[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Garfield kart: battle royale

4 Likes

December 21th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

17 Likes

I hope the square shape is simply an option for teleporters and not a whole different item

It’s another item. Making it toggle between two states would cause issues because they’re differently scaled.

10 Likes

i want mario cart double dash style gamemode for accelerate

I think you should wait and see what Accelerate is like before suggesting things! At the moment it is not actively being worked on.

3 Likes

December 24th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

27 Likes

Hotbar switching is a blessed feature thank you

3 Likes

December 28th, 2018

20 Likes

Yay, we got darts!

5 Likes

Why would you not include the sound?

4 Likes

More like

Well that was the song i first considered adding but i decided the other one would fit better.

damn nice, youre working hard on it , would like to play billards and darts in TU ,

how will the Dart in TU be like? Something like GTA V have ?

2 Likes

I really enjoy that we’re getting “The Little Things” right now. There are bigger things I really want, but small shit like this that adds things to do in condos, plazas, and just basic down time is really great.

11 Likes

Are the darts for the Arcade or the Condo?

Probably both.

2 Likes

I kinda don’t really like the GTA 5 one because it’s so slow and takes forever to start. But in terms of controls it’s what you see so far. I’ll probably make it a little different later, like the shakey hands part I like about the GTA 5 one. I don’t really want to copy anything straight up. The pickup system is gonna get a couple new features very soon due to Arcade, such as shakey hands and throw power.

2 Likes

tower unite, now with parkinsons inducing darts

4 Likes