[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

IIRC this is one of many tracks being made that are randomly selected once you enter a store.

for the love of god please make it so that players can ride in rc cars if they’re small enough

Hey that’s sizeist! Why can’t tall people ride rc cars!?

Don’t forget robots
If robots can’t ride RC cars then that’ll be ROBOPHOBIC amirite?

Would be great if we could resize the RC cars we’re driving.
Then we would have people sized cars we can control remotely.

loving the look of the plaza, if my game ran stable i would enjoy it a lot, also that rc sleigh looks fun to control

December 14th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

“AWESOME”
everyone now is enthusiastic about the update
they have no choice
just how it should be

I’m starting to get a club penguin vibe for the news and achievement books here.

I love it!

And I miss club penguin…

Coming up next

Soon, TU will be every party game that ever existed combined into one game minus the microtransactions.

Honestly thought I could see it start to rival GMod in some aspects if the condo customizations keep up

“TOWER NEWS”

I’m open to suggestions on which UI (other than the main menu) you’d like me to rework next. I’m currently thinking the inventory should be next.

when placing items
have a search bar on the Q menu

thats what i think the game does need alot

Yeah inventory I feel like could use a pretty big rework, maybe all the items should sort of fill in the blank spaces so you don’t have to scroll for a long time

Maybe also it could be reworked to not have to hold down the button to show the inventory and maybe have a different way to do it instead?

There’s a lot of tags in the game now, maybe a better way to search and organize them I think would be great

And yeah a search bar too

Definitely all those points will be addressed.

Mac, I think search bar in Condo Settings could work too.

Could you add a bold outline to the text in chat? there’s always been this problem where you can’t read the chat because the background is too bright against it, meaning you need to look at a certain area or bring up the whole chat, just to read it sometimes,.