[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Coming up next

14 Likes

Soon, TU will be every party game that ever existed combined into one game minus the microtransactions.

19 Likes

Honestly thought I could see it start to rival GMod in some aspects if the condo customizations keep up

3 Likes

“TOWER NEWS”

4 Likes

I’m open to suggestions on which UI (other than the main menu) you’d like me to rework next. I’m currently thinking the inventory should be next.

16 Likes

when placing items
have a search bar on the Q menu

thats what i think the game does need alot

1 Like

Yeah inventory I feel like could use a pretty big rework, maybe all the items should sort of fill in the blank spaces so you don’t have to scroll for a long time

Maybe also it could be reworked to not have to hold down the button to show the inventory and maybe have a different way to do it instead?

There’s a lot of tags in the game now, maybe a better way to search and organize them I think would be great

And yeah a search bar too

6 Likes

Definitely all those points will be addressed.

7 Likes

Mac, I think search bar in Condo Settings could work too.

1 Like

Could you add a bold outline to the text in chat? there’s always been this problem where you can’t read the chat because the background is too bright against it, meaning you need to look at a certain area or bring up the whole chat, just to read it sometimes,.

2 Likes

Don’t know if this’ll help but I made a suggestion thread spitballing some ideas for the inventory ui last summer.
(Which can be found here.)

Although I don’t agree with everything I put I’m still rather happy with the idea of the inventory being moved to the side and stretched more to display more items at once.

16 Likes

FUCK THAT IS GOOD
that is amazing and i can just imagine how useful that will be
please add this

2 Likes

I’m fine with the UI right now, I just need a search bar.

EDIT: It’d be nice if you could drag the inventory UI to scale it or move it around though.

1 Like

a larger dropdown for tags, but in general a larger q menu ui is what i would suggest

December 20th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

21 Likes

OwO whats this

Sleigh riding snowball fights?!

Get out of my head brochure.
But yes now we would be able to do races where we can shoot at each other.

1 Like

Accelerate: Battle Mode

Mario kart: Balloon battle

1 Like