[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

And alcoholism

2 Likes

And planes

1 Like

And now a 100% longer tower

1 Like

December 29th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

20 Likes

2 Likes

happy birthday SpaghettiNick
and,
step closer to milestones, im excited

1 Like

I feel like there should be waves with the water that the RC Boat can “jump” with

Seeing the devs breath life into the RC Car and Boat having after they’ve been stagnant props for so long is so refreshing. Not to mention the cool variations, the steering wheel turning on the golf cart in first person is 10/10.

One thing I hope we get is the option to have passengers while still having our own player model sitting in the driver seat. I can’t complain though because letting us have our character or passengers on the sleigh was an unexpected great surprise, just want to be able to have both at once!

5 Likes

For the Golf Cart, that’s a feature.

7 Likes

December 31st, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

17 Likes

:pogchamp:
wait

2 Likes

At last we finally get Bumper Car development!

notices ur bumper owo whats this??

Hype. Especially considering that the vehicle movement is a pretty significant part of BCs development. I’m guessing that after the vehicle is done, all that’s left is the gameplay loop, an NPC, and networking? Considering the development that’s moving forward more and more part of me can only assume Lobby 3 already has a finished arena for it.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Will Bumper Cars still be just pushing players off the wooden platform, or are there more ideas planned for it?

2 Likes

So I have a few questions:

Will fishing come shipped with the achievements update since it’s in the collection book?
What about bumper cars?

And lastly will Lobby 3 come out at the same time with achievements? (I wouldn’t mind waiting for Lobby 3 so the achievements can come out with it but that’s my opinion)

Devs already said achievments will be before lobby 3.

we need to have a talk.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Don’t think there’s an NPC involved, unless you mean the player sitting in the seat. Networking for the bumper cars is already done.

What’s left is the arena, gameplay loop, player sitting anims, and the long part: testing and tweaking until it’s fun.

Can’t say for sure. We haven’t announced that. I did some Fishing work that I didn’t list, which involved adjusting the fishing pull back animations, improving fish spawn and despawn animations, and fixing bugs that I noticed while playing it again. Fishing isn’t too far away, but I want to put more animations with the fish being pulled towards you. Right now the fish just sits in one spot.

Bumper Cars won’t be ready that soon.

Nah. Achievements should be done sooner.

8 Likes