[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

That looks super fun. How does the car handle loops?

Also will there be controller support for the rc car?

Accelerate the next gamemode after the Car Physics are done? Who knows?

That looks amazing!

December 9th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

I’d recommend sticking Horizon Condos on the map as well, just in case anyone’s having trouble finding it.

Inb4 half of the map is redone for Project 23

I was just thinking that. Interesting that they’d release a directory board when everything is gonna be moving soon…

We all knew this was gonna happen, this is what you get for playing god

Says who? Did I miss some info regarding P23?

I’m so dumb. I already saw that post and apparently forgot xD thanks lol.

December 10th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

oh boy

An holiday themed RC sleigh.
Well,

Jingle bells, Caboose smells,
Macdguy laid an egg!
The developers
Lost an update
And the catsacks got away!

macdguy and caboose should switch so it’s jingle bells caboose smells macdguy laid an egg

That does actually sounds a bit better.

December 12th, 2018

THOSE TRUMPETS AT 36 SECONDS

MMMMMMMMMMMM

That’s nice music.
Love it!

Looks like it’s Music for Fresh (since the name of the file is ‘plaza7room.mp3’ and according to the map, that zone is Fresh. (And I like it!!)

this is the kinda song i can really cook pasta to.