[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

December 10th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

oh boy

An holiday themed RC sleigh.
Well,

Jingle bells, Caboose smells,
Macdguy laid an egg!
The developers
Lost an update
And the catsacks got away!

6 Likes

macdguy and caboose should switch so it’s jingle bells caboose smells macdguy laid an egg

1 Like

That does actually sounds a bit better.

December 12th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

23 Likes

THOSE TRUMPETS AT 36 SECONDS

MMMMMMMMMMMM

6 Likes

That’s nice music.
Love it!

2 Likes

Looks like it’s Music for Fresh (since the name of the file is ‘plaza7room.mp3’ and according to the map, that zone is Fresh. (And I like it!!)

2 Likes

this is the kinda song i can really cook pasta to.

6 Likes

2 Likes

IIRC this is one of many tracks being made that are randomly selected once you enter a store.

3 Likes

for the love of god please make it so that players can ride in rc cars if they’re small enough

10 Likes

Hey that’s sizeist! Why can’t tall people ride rc cars!?

3 Likes

Don’t forget robots
If robots can’t ride RC cars then that’ll be ROBOPHOBIC amirite?

3 Likes

Would be great if we could resize the RC cars we’re driving.
Then we would have people sized cars we can control remotely.

loving the look of the plaza, if my game ran stable i would enjoy it a lot, also that rc sleigh looks fun to control

1 Like

December 14th, 2018

27 Likes

“AWESOME”
everyone now is enthusiastic about the update
they have no choice
just how it should be

7 Likes

I’m starting to get a club penguin vibe for the news and achievement books here.

I love it!

And I miss club penguin…

1 Like