[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Should we make a suggestion thread?

4 Likes

Amazing, achievements and milestones are really going to enhance every aspect of the game, good job! can’t wait!

1 Like

Yes, someone do it
i will vote for it

1 Like

:+1:

December 7th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

19 Likes

The new UI is great, it will really help type faster on typing derby, also did the horse speed go up? Or do you have godly WPM?

2 Likes

The horse speed adjusts depending on how long the paragraph is. If a paragraph is short the horse will need to move a greater distance for each proper word compared to a paragraph that’s longer.

5 Likes

Alright, thanks for answering!

I would imagine it would help you type faster, mostly because your brain fills in the conjunction words, so you’re not just typing bigger and bigger words, you’re also typing the 'and’s, 'but’s, 'or’s.

1 Like

-this post is now obsolete-

4 Likes

That looks super fun. How does the car handle loops?

Also will there be controller support for the rc car?

Accelerate the next gamemode after the Car Physics are done? Who knows?

That looks amazing!

December 9th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

27 Likes

I’d recommend sticking Horizon Condos on the map as well, just in case anyone’s having trouble finding it.

13 Likes

Inb4 half of the map is redone for Project 23

2 Likes

I was just thinking that. Interesting that they’d release a directory board when everything is gonna be moving soon…

We all knew this was gonna happen, this is what you get for playing god

5 Likes

Says who? Did I miss some info regarding P23?

1 Like

I’m so dumb. I already saw that post and apparently forgot xD thanks lol.

1 Like