[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Seeing as the leaderboards are refreshed monthly, will the book also track our personal best times permanently? (refreshing means they’re wiped right?)

For those out of the loop

Yes it will store your scores permanently.

December 4th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

Leaderboards main page for Ball Race (WIP and all that).

December 5th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

That looks amazing. I’m always a fan of the really subtle UI animations/transitions, makes it feel so much more fluid.

Im pretty sure the first stuffed animal is in Overtime.

Im pretty sure there’s gonna be more than one in Overtime.

This looks absolutely stunning

I’m loving it.

Should we make a suggestion thread?

Amazing, achievements and milestones are really going to enhance every aspect of the game, good job! can’t wait!

Yes, someone do it
i will vote for it

:+1:

December 7th, 2018

The new UI is great, it will really help type faster on typing derby, also did the horse speed go up? Or do you have godly WPM?

The horse speed adjusts depending on how long the paragraph is. If a paragraph is short the horse will need to move a greater distance for each proper word compared to a paragraph that’s longer.

Alright, thanks for answering!

I would imagine it would help you type faster, mostly because your brain fills in the conjunction words, so you’re not just typing bigger and bigger words, you’re also typing the 'and’s, 'but’s, 'or’s.

-this post is now obsolete-