[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I imagine that it’s just an arbitrary statistic, though it does seem weird that none of the other standard weapons have kill statistics. Maybe the retro guitar has an achievement associated that the other weapons don’t? Perhaps the other weapons will also get their own arbitrary statistics, but they either aren’t implemented yet or require scrolling to see.

3 Likes

Personally I just see the retro guitar as a really cool modified Famicom that the devs also thought was so cool it was worthy of its own stat. No real reason behind it besides looks.

1 Like

Ya the retro guitar kills count towards an achievement, as to why there is a retro guitar kill counter in the stats section though i dont know.
Kinda imagined that the achievement itself would show your progress towards completing it.

It does. Another image showed a bar below an achievement that said 0/100 or something like that.

The retro guitar stat is used for an achievement, and so far we’ve added stats that relate to achievements only. We will be adding more stats.

The retro guitar achievement is a callback to GMod Tower. There was a retro guitar achievement from there and I thought it would be nice to bring it back.

There’s a couple more achievements we can still add based on weapons and maps for ZM. ZM doesn’t even have “Survived Compound” for example yet.

Over the next couple days I’ll be going through them again. There could easily be more than the 240 achievements we have now.

15 Likes

Maybe try adding 300 if you could add other achievements or having another high value then what you got like from ball race for ex:image
after you got the Melon mucher for 1,000 maybe add another achivement with more than 10,000 or something bigger or challenging?
idk if that could be the goal

December 3rd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

15 Likes

is that going to just be for friends or worldwide
(or both)

Both.

7 Likes

Seeing as the leaderboards are refreshed monthly, will the book also track our personal best times permanently? (refreshing means they’re wiped right?)

For those out of the loop

Yes it will store your scores permanently.

3 Likes

December 4th, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

15 Likes

Leaderboards main page for Ball Race (WIP and all that).

15 Likes

December 5th, 2018

25 Likes

That looks amazing. I’m always a fan of the really subtle UI animations/transitions, makes it feel so much more fluid.

Im pretty sure the first stuffed animal is in Overtime.

Im pretty sure there’s gonna be more than one in Overtime.

This looks absolutely stunning

I’m loving it.