[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

What is up with that TU logo tab above achievements and the book like tab below the fish one?

maybe it is a homepage, it could have the latest news on it or something

the TU logo is probably for the first page, or a different section.
As for the book, i assume it might be the tab for seeing what kind of stuff we have caught in fishing, or what foods we have cooked or it’s a log showing what we have done.

December 1st, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

16 Likes

Wow it sure is early christmas

1 Like

TU one is the home page, or the overall status page. Shows how you’re doing with everything at a glace. I’ll probably be changing that icon to a house icon.

The book is the recipe book, which is a collection of discovered recipes for cooking.

1 Like

Seems unnecessary, but will there be idle animations when a player takes out/looks at their journal? Similar to the ConTracker in TF2.

14 Likes

Looks great! The silouhette in the background is a great touch. Think we might get this in time for Christmas?

1 Like

Will there be general stats like “total zombies killed” for Zombie Massacre or “players killed” for SDNL cos I’d love that

EDIT: Wait it’s right there lol
Maybe the general stuff could be at the top? And more specialized stats could be more at the bottom

I’m way more hyped for the useless statistics than I reasonably should be. It’s fantastic!

8 Likes

Yeah honestly progression systems, as silly as it sounds, hack my lizard brain and give me a compulsion to want to play more. They’re pretty exciting

2 Likes

December 2nd, 2018

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

19 Likes

This has had alot of work put into it (and the community has also been able to show our opinions on it which is awesome)
but 1 question, is this going to be out in the next update? or is it going to be coming out a few updates down the line? (or is it secret)
Edit:
also along with the items and such that we will unlock from the milestones, will we be able to have emotes that you can unlock

1 Like

Great work Caboose, I love the RC Golf Kart.

2 Likes

It’s currently set to be right after the Winter Update.

This is an idea we had as well, so possibly.

8 Likes

nice
keep up the great work
looking forwards to the next updates

1 Like

1.is it going to be small like the rest of the RC cars and boats or Big and rideable?

2.are the EXP going to be higher than 1,000 each like if it was 9,000 and then trying to get to 15,000. After getting 9,000 exp of getting a Diamond Gold Ball?

probably going to be this, and the xp thing could be debug with not the final values but i wouldn’t know

why is retro guitar kills a seperate category

is it like the rarest weapon to drop maybe?
then you could see how many kills you got with the rarest drop?

i dont know, it could just be random