[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

December 30th, 2015

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

5 Likes

So is the game going to have an in-game model viewer? I would like that a lot.

4 Likes

that would be cool if you could view items in your inventory like this

1 Like

Yup, that’s the plan!

3 Likes

“It’s not Trash”

It’s

not

##Trash

Definately not (╯°͜ʖ°)╯︵:computer:

2 Likes

That’s one sexy model viewer.

4 Likes

January 1st, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

6 Likes

Those are some big balls.

3 Likes

Let me update this for you with this last extract linked after you went

1 Like

I’m worried that this shooting gallery may be unbalanced. Wouldn’t the guy in the middle have the biggest advantage?

1 Like

Does it matter

1 Like

To me, it does. I always prefer a balanced game. No matter what it is. I’m just thinking there should be a few small shooting gallery booths that all compete against each other. Or maybe walls that equally divide the giant one.

1 Like

January 2nd, 2016

3 Likes

No as the people on the side would hit all the targets spawning in first.

3 Likes

Why not make them spawn laying down and randomly pop-up?
It would be more fun IMO

1 Like

I mean, yeah, but it’s not just gonna be targets all lined up. It’s gonna be all sorts of targets and different layers of things popping up. And things to avoid shooting, etc. Right now it’s super basic.

I think I kinda like this idea where players try to hit certain targets that boost their score and then at the end there’s this fast paced frenzy to claim the victor.

Edit:
Aight, roll with me here cause I think we solved the issue.

Each target has a specific tint. Each player has a colored mounted cannon. If you hit the targets that match the color of your cannon you get 2x points compared to hitting the ones that aren’t your color. If you hit other player’s targets, you end up giving the chance of other players hitting your colored targets thus overall losing points yourself.

3 Likes

I’m rolling, I’m rolling.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’m following this very well. If you shoot their targets, does it give THEM the points? Also, I don’t think EVERY target should be tinted, they should just spawn at random. That way there’s still an incentive to shoot your own when they appear AND try to shoot the others to prevent other players from getting those points.

1 Like

No, it does not give them points. It gives you 1x points for shooting a target that is not your color. Not every target is tinted, it’ll be randomly selected tints (of the colors of active players).

1 Like

Real talk… Shouldn’t it be a bolt-action rifle instead of a cannon, since the sign is wild-west themed? Not pirate-themed? I’m not sure they used cannons in the wild-west, unless it was for a war.

1 Like